Bour reprimands Frisaro

Admin

Good. Hate that douche. Dudes got a dream job and has his head so far up his own ass he thinks he knows everything about baseball and everyone else is wrong. Blocks those who even somewhat disagree with him.

Hes also an asshole when he's in the press box. I met him at a ST game once and tried to say hi and he blatantly ignored me.

Hes a prick.

Frisaro is actually a pretty nice guy. He blocked me a few years back for a comment I made about the Cosart trade the day it happened, then a little while later he apologized and unblocked me. Then last year when the Marlins were in Atlanta I ran into him at Turner Field and he was incredibly friendly. We talked baseball for at least a half hour before the game started and he had to go to the press box.

I like Scoop.

Frisaro is actually a pretty nice guy. He blocked me a few years back for a comment I made about the Cosart trade the day it happened, then a little while later he apologized and unblocked me. Then last year when the Marlins were in Atlanta I ran into him at Turner Field and he was incredibly friendly. We talked baseball for at least a half hour before the game started and he had to go to the press box.

I like Scoop.

Still proves how quick he is to block someone just for not being on the same page as him. Shame considering his job is to report to the same people he's so anxious to block.