2017 MLB Postseason

Bret Hart

• 2 weeks later...

At least it wasn't the damn Yankees in there again - although I'm sure MLB was salivating over a NY-LA WS.  Here's hoping the Astros get their first WS win - i'm just hoping the "city in recovery" angle isn't played to death.  Also of note, the Astros were built with pretty much exactly the opposite approach Jeter has indicated he believes in - he, of the "eye test" analytics. 

a franchise that was the worst in baseball for several years

I think the key thing to realize here is how they were the supposed worst on purpose, for a reason, with a plan in place... not just being the worst because they just sucked and couldn't do anything right. There's a fine line there and they got it right. 

• 2 weeks later...
I think the key thing to realize here is how they were the supposed worst on purpose, for a reason, with a plan in place... not just being the worst because they just sucked and couldn't do anything right. There's a fine line there and they got it right. 

Well of course that was implied.....they knew what they were doing. I'm not so sure Jeter knows what he's doing. Trusting in Mike Hill.....yeeeeesh.