Where to sit?

Bradford Bantam

Hi

My seats are in section 22, lower level rows C. Even though they just put a net up, I love seating here. It's near the Marlins dug out. But there really is no bad seat at Marlins park. If you want I have some vouchers that I can sell you, and you take to the box office  to exchange for 3 seats at field level. Let me know.

[ATTACH]1892._xfImport[/ATTACH]

20180411_202854.thumb.jpg.7f6fe3c3b25e072849ea3d07d565f063.jpg

Hi

My seats are in section 22, lower level rows C. Even though they just put a net up, I love seating here. It's near the Marlins dug out. But there really is no bad seat at Marlins park. If you want I have some vouchers that I can sell you, and you take to the box office  to exchange for 3 seats at field level. Let me know.

[ATTACH]1892[/ATTACH]

That's my section and row! Where are your seats? I'm 5&6.

Like the other two said, all the seats are good in the lower level.  Video board is in right field if that affects where you want to sit.  When the roof is open third baseline gets the sun for day games, but by the end of May the roof should be closed for all day games. 

One thing I always make sure of is to avoid the back rows of the lower level because you will be under the overhang from the second level.  I like to have open space above my head.

But really you can't go wrong.

I’m a bullpen reserved type of guy (right field wall). I actually prefer to watch the game from the perspective of the outfielder so I can see the plays unfold. But I get young kids just like the idea of being close to the action so where @sdg210 mentioned is good. Obviously right behind home also but it can get to be prohibitively expensive.

Section 5.  Any row that is a letter and not a number.  These are great seats without the big price tag.  You also have access to separate bathrooms and concessions if you have these seats so you don’t have to walk all the way up to the concourse. 

You’re welcome. 

Thanks for all the replies, really appreciate your time and the information. One other question - we are staying in Brickell - what’s the best way to get to and from the game - it is showing as a 7.10 start

That depends.  Will you have a car?  If you have a car that is your best option.  I'd advise to park at a house near the stadium.  Cheapest and easiest way to get in and out.  If you don't have a car there is a trolley that will take you from the stadium to a Metro Rail station.  But I've never used this so I can't opine on it.  If you're staying around Brickell that will mean you need to walk to the Metro Rail Station in Brickell and take it to the Civic Center stop where the City of Miami Trolley operates to Marlins Park (It's a little under a mile ride). http://www.miamigov.com/trolley/  Looks like the Trolley stops running at 11 pm.  Not sure what your schedule is like.  If the game runs late and you want to stay that may be cutting it close.  But on game days maybe this runs later. There is always Uber.  An Uber ride from your hotel to the stadium would be pretty short.  If you wanted to ride the Metrorail/Trolley to the game, and then get an Uber back to the hotel that may be good too.  Still though, I think driving yourself is the easiest if you're already renting a car.

That depends.  Will you have a car?  If you have a car that is your best option.  I'd advise to park at a house near the stadium.  Cheapest and easiest way to get in and out.  If you don't have a car there is a trolley that will take you from the stadium to a Metro Rail station.  But I've never used this so I can't opine on it.  If you're staying around Brickell that will mean you need to walk to the Metro Rail Station in Brickell and take it to the Civic Center stop where the City of Miami Trolley operates to Marlins Park (It's a little under a mile ride). http://www.miamigov.com/trolley/  Looks like the Trolley stops running at 11 pm.  Not sure what your schedule is like.  If the game runs late and you want to stay that may be cutting it close.  But on game days maybe this runs later. There is always Uber.  An Uber ride from your hotel to the stadium would be pretty short.  If you wanted to ride the Metrorail/Trolley to the game, and then get an Uber back to the hotel that may be good too.  Still though, I think driving yourself is the easiest if you're already renting a car.

Even if you have a car, I would Uber. You're going to have to pay for parking, and you're going to have to deal with a lot of Miami traffic in a pretty bad area of town. If you're on vacation, save yourself that headache.