September NL Pitcher of the Month?

SilverBullet

I meant to bring this up...Ureña and his stellar September.  Just wanted to go on record to acknowledge all the dumb shit I said about him in the wake of that Acuna incident.  He seemed very expendable to me.  Clearly he had something else in him. Good job Jose 

Yeah he basically flipped his stock in the exact opposite direction in September. End of August he started looking like a trade candidate or a guy to be non tendered or released or whatever, definitely on the way out (like Straily)... now he looks like a lock once again for 2019, potentially the Opening Day starter already. 

I wonder if the Acuna beaning also factored in the NL voting.  Urena needed to prove himself after the backlash from it.  Maybe this was the boot up his ass.  My issue with Urena was consistency.  Until September, he showed flashes of being very dominant but always had that one inning where the wheels came off and he'd give up 4-5 runs in an inning and the team would lose 5 - 4 or something like that.  Hopefully, he gets away from that as September / post Acuna demonstrated

yes Marquez easily m8 there's absolutely no issue with that. Look at the k numbers. Marquez also pitches at Coors. Rockies also in playoffs with Marquez's september playing a big part

Marquez also tied mlb mark with 8 ks to start a game and had like 4 straight game with 10+ks.  It's marquez by a mile

Agreed on these. Marquez' stats outside of the base win-loss and ERA were much better.