REAL FANS - Do we make Jeter suffer another year of us not attending?

You are just too stupid to get it. We could've traded $25 million to a team for their ace and put with the 2017 offense, we'd go all the way.. Those kind of trades happen all the time according to sdg (don't tell him it has never has happened even once) Cheapness prevented a world title.

You're either too scared to try because you enjoy mediocrity or too stupid to actually believe this team actually wants to win. But hey, keep living in your fantasy world. Keep blindly following this stupid mentality that Sherman actually cares about winning and that this "strategy" will work. Keep it up! While your heads up your ass, those with rational thought will keep our distance. We have better things to do than be mindless, feckless pawns like you seemingly enjoy being. 

here's what happened:

1) I said name free agents they could have signed. When he looked and noticed there were none, he said we could have traded.

2) When I asked traded how? By trading non-existent prospects or key offensive players? He realized that's right and switched to trade cash for players!

They can read the posts. You can bullshit all you want. You don't like my answers because they don't fit in your nice little format. Too bad. Deal with it.

The statement itself is correct assuming everyone stays healthy, but the question is who do you add.

And let's be honest here, the team still lived and died with Stanton's bat. Stanton dropped off somewhat in September, and so did the team.

The two big pitchers out there were Arrieta and Darvish.  Darvish sucked and Arrieta was more ordinary than ace.  That said, he might've helped stabilize the rotation by giving us a guy that'd go out and throw every 5th day and keep the club in it instead of the implosion guys (wasn't Despange a starter?) we were throwing out there.