Mets begin offering $39 monthly pass

SonOfJack

Isn't this the same as ballpark pass that most other teams have? I think even we have that.

Well it is being called innovative by the media so I guess not!

Also remember when the Marlins started offering that Ballpark Pass, they were mocked. It was said they had to do out of desperation. That mocking didn't come from the national media, it came from Marlins "fans".

Well it is being called innovative by the media so I guess not!

Also remember when the Marlins started offering that Ballpark Pass, they were mocked. It was said they had to do out of desperation. That mocking didn't come from the national media, it came from Marlins "fans".

The real fans?

Isn't this the same as ballpark pass that most other teams have? I think even we have that.

It's a bit different - this sounds more like what the A's announced a few months ago.  You pay for your "subscription", and can attend ALL games, but you'll have a SRO ticket for them, and can get a seated ticket a week.

The Marlins one I think you get a seat as part of it.

It's a bit different - this sounds more like what the A's announced a few months ago.  You pay for your "subscription", and can attend ALL games, but you'll have a SRO ticket for them, and can get a seated ticket a week.

The Marlins one I think you get a seat as part of it.

Basically the same thing though. The Marlins thing doesn't guarantee you a seat either, you're guaranteed a SRO ticket but you'll likely get a seat too.