4/11 - Marlins at Reds

Admin

This team has no heart, I want to see Jeter firing Don, a couple DFA's, trades, call up some good players/prospects. Hire Jorge Posada as our Manager.

It's strange, they actually did have a heart the first week of the season.  I said this the other day, but they seemed to be that "pesky" Marlins team again that may not be good or win much, but at least they'd keep themselves in games, fighting back, keeping it close, etc.   These last few games have seemed the opposite - like they've given up.

It's strange, they actually did have a heart the first week of the season.  I said this the other day, but they seemed to be that "pesky" Marlins team again that may not be good or win much, but at least they'd keep themselves in games, fighting back, keeping it close, etc.   These last few games have seemed the opposite - like they've given up.

100% it seems like they don't care anymore... really weird. We don't know what is really happening inside that clubhouse but I think it can't be any good.

Holy shit this team

Embarrassingly bad. Worse than even some people thought I bet. It is the lack of effort and focus that is concerning. They seemed to have changed their demeanor since the first week. Even if they lost then too, it was a different kind of losing.