Tanking

So, if the Marlins front office is intent on reducing payroll to the point of having an inferior product on the field,why should fans TRUST that this a rebuild versus an attempt to force a relocation?

You're right. We shouldn't trust them. We have no reason to trust them. They very likely spent $1.2 billion with the intention of purposely creating a failure of a team to force relocation.

Now can you please go post a new thread about this so that people who didn't see all your other threads get more chances to see the next one? Thanks buddy. 

There's only one reason a person would make 9500-25000 posts on this site...

You’ve started more topics in the last 12 hours than I’ve started in a month probably so going by your logic, you must have a life sized Jeter statue in your home.

You’ve started more topics in the last 12 hours than I’ve started in a month probably so going by your logic, you must have a life sized Jeter statue in your home.

Well, you got me there. My son used to have a Jeter poster in his room and who could not like him his playing days ?

But, honestly the guy turns my stomach now, and that poster is in the landfill.

You loved Jeter for so many years before he took over that you posted on a Marlins website about him that much? Now that is a Jeter superfan.

I became a fan once he allowed Alex Gonzalez to get a hit on a ground ball up the middle due to Jeter's awful range to his left.