NFL draft

Admin

Yeah I'll be watching. See what the Dolphins do. Honestly wouldn't be against drafting a top tier OL with the first pick assuming we don't trade up. Go with Jalen Hurts in the second round for QB instead.

I've said for years that the offensive line can make or break the QB and I'm sticking to it.

They will fail in the end regardless

Ah c'mon be positive.

I'd rather not trade any picks if that's the choice. Why go for Burrow and not improve the lines to protect him? If they trade up to 3 and keep 5 and go forward with that, then fine, I'd be OK with that. But otherwise leave it alone and draft Tua at 5 and OL and/or Safety at 18/26.

For the first time in FOREVER i was elated with the Dolphins draft this year. They got the best qb in the draft (assuming he can stay healthy) and they absolutely stockpiled the trenches on both sides. LOVE that for once there was a clear sense of direction in the draft. Picking up Breida for a 5th was awesome too. I still don't expect them to even come close to sniffing the playoffs and am fully expecting a 6-10 or 7-9 campaign but that doesn't mean there isn't significant progress to be made. I expect they'll be targeting more of the skill positions next year for the most part with their higher picks and am stoked that they have another 2 1sts and 2 2nds next season too. Man, I just love what they did in the draft.

An additional perk was getting to see another man cry. A guy I work who is an Eagles fan had such a hard on for CeeDee Lamb and in the weeks and weeks leading up to the draft he kept touting how Lamb was like 99% certain to go to the Eagles and it would bring them back to the SuperBowl, blah blah blah....and then of ALL the teams to draft him, Lamb went to the Cowgirls. man it was an epic meltdown.