Mike Shildt Out as Cards Manager

Michael

• Michael changed the title to Mike Shildt Out as Cards Manager

5 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

He made horrendous bullpen decisions all season long which culminated in a Chris Taylor walkoff home run against one of the worst pitchers in baseball to have on in that spot. Wish our FO had the guts to get rid of the main reason we lose close games. 

eh...

his best reliever had to come out in 10th, kinda put him between a rock and a hard place.

15 hours ago, Das Texan said:

eh...

his best reliever had to come out in 10th, kinda put him between a rock and a hard place.

any human being on the team would have been a better option than Reyes in that situation.

Also, letting Waino hit with a runner on base only to pull him the next half inning because of an infield single was peak Mattingly. 

15 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

any human being on the team would have been a better option than Reyes in that situation.

Also, letting Waino hit with a runner on base only to pull him the next half inning because of an infield single was peak Mattingly. 

If they had known they werent going to let Waino pitch to Justin Turner with anyone on base then ya they should removed him, but the option to pinch hit would probably have been Matt Carpenter?

I'd rather Waino hit anyway.  

If Justin Turner hadn't tattooed the last pitch he had seen from Waino for a homer he probalby isnt removed.

Second guessing is always fun.  I'd like for Mozeliak to be a bit more honest with fans instead of citing the idiotic 'philosophical differences' bullshit.

Mozeliak has done an awful job anyway the last 5 years and how that fuck is still employed baffles me. 

26 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

I  mean, my morning dump is planned, but after that, it just comes out when it needs to? On demand bootiehole

4 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

I'm like Forrest Gump.

When I have to go, I go.  

*shrugs*

I feel like this should be a proper discussion, I'll go start the thread.

• Haha 2