5/13 vs Brewers - 6:40 PM

SonOfJack

6 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Also: all MLB teams split and share the revenue from merch sales, so the whole "Sherman could make more money from the sales of throwback jerseys" isn't quite right, because he'd be splitting that slight increase with the other 29 teams, and I'm sure the best week of Marlins merch ever is probably still 30th in the league. 

Probably why Sherman isnt doing it.  Fuck sharing his massive amounts of revenue.  

Now if bigger markets want to hand him money, yes please!

If Sherman is the one having to share, NO THANK YOU!

Just now, Das Texan II said:

Probably why Sherman isnt doing it.  Fuck sharing his massive amounts of revenue.  

this is the way red states feel about California and why I would fully support and vote for secession. 

2 minutes ago, Das Texan II said:

you're not a true marlins fan through and through until you share your thoughts on acquiring a CF

18 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

this is the way red states feel about California and why I would fully support and vote for secession. 

I appreciate California for moving to Texas and driving up our real estate prices.  

Selling my house in a couple of months will make me super happy!

Thanks California!

17 minutes ago, hovertical said:

you're not a true marlins fan through and through until you share your thoughts on acquiring a CF

Marlins fucked up by not going into camp with a true center fielder on their camp roster better than Roman Quinn and Delino DeShields. 

And they should have traded whatever it took to actually get one.

Also Jesus Sanchez might need to be sent down but he really cant because well see their lack of centerfielders on their 40 man roster.

Like a bunch of stubborn morons. 

5 minutes ago, Das Texan II said:

I appreciate California for moving to Texas and driving up our real estate prices.  

Selling my house in a couple of months will make me super happy!

Thanks California!

enjoy Governor Abbott and Senator Cruz!

8 minutes ago, Das Texan II said:

I've 'enjoyed' them for FAR FAR too long!

Dan Patrick 'the thief of his name' is even worse and with more power though sadly!

Dan Patrick the sports guy??