August 1, 20224 yr Author Just now, Michael said: Diekman for McGuire? Interesting. Definition of small trade
August 2, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, hovertical said: Middle B checking in - at least nobody is challenging that claim. B!
August 2, 20224 yr 14 hours ago, Michael said: Red Sox got a guy who can really Beat It. I heard he's got a great stroke.
August 2, 20224 yr 7 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: I heard he's got a great stroke. Can really pull the pud outta the balls.
August 2, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, Michael said: My heart skipped a beat when I got the notification of "Lopez to the Twins" on my phone.
August 2, 20224 yr Just now, SonOfJack said: Both Bush and Gore have been traded today. This is a landmark moment in US history.
August 2, 20224 yr What's the difference between the small trades thread and the other trades thread?
August 2, 20224 yr Author Just now, SilverBullet said: What's the difference between the small trades thread and the other trades thread? Same thread, it was renamed from small to other
August 2, 20224 yr 4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Same thread, it was renamed from small to other Oh I was joking but didn't realize this. I thought there was still 2 threads lol.
August 2, 20224 yr 44 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Both Bush and Gore have been traded today. This is a landmark moment in US history. Guys this is a really good post and a lot of you seem to have forgotten to like it.
August 2, 20224 yr 44 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Both Bush and Gore have been traded today. This is a landmark moment in US history. NO POLITICS
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.