UF, FSU, UM: Which is more annoying?

TarHeel324

woozy?

At least we don't hum..."hheeeyyy we're so dumb, we can't sing, so we all hum"

Have you ever seen the Gators do "We Are The Boys From Ol Florida"? One of the great traditions of college football.

NO and I'm glad that I haven't....

BTW CANES FAN....

When was the last time canes sould out all of their home games?

When was the last time canes sould out all of their home games?

Not sure, but gainsville is hillbilly land usa, so I guess it's either spend your saturday watching the gators stomp vanderbilt 72-6, or go possum hunting or whatever it is they do up there.

On the topic of the thread. My vote goes to the fsu chop. If they didn't do it after every play they hold the opponent to a gain of less than 20 yards, or every play where they gain positive yardage, it wouldn't be so annoying. The gator chomp is to blant to be annoying, and c-a-n-e-s canes only goes on after a score of something significant.

Guest Juanky

woozy?

At least we don't hum..."hheeeyyy we're so dumb, we can't sing, so we all hum"

Have you ever seen the Gators do "We Are The Boys From Ol Florida"?? One of the great traditions of college football.

NO and I'm glad that I haven't....

BTW CANES FAN....

When was the last time canes sould out all of their home games? When has there been anything else to do in UF or FSU that their games shouldn't be sold out every time out? There are things to do in Miami, you can't help that.

UF and FSU sell out their games because they are better than Canes' games ( nicer stadium, fan friendly crowd) and because the team plays on campus and in a bigger university.

There is nothing to do except go to games at UF and FSU?

What is so much better about Miami? Instead of going to games you can go lay on the beach or go to a nightclub? I don't get it. I mean, Gainesville and Tallahasse are boring compared to Miami, but what is there to do in Miami instead of going to a football game?

The most annoying thing is either the canes thing or the chomp. How do you get annoyed by the Gator thing? It isn't noisy, just close your eyes.

Also UF and FSU are state schools so half of the stadium is generally, well students...

The Orange Bowl has the best atmosphere of the three in my view. It gets very loud and exciting, expecially when it is a rivalry game. The Swamp is a very close second and Doak Campbell doesn't come close...

Which is more annoying, well I hate both the chomp and the chop but since I hate UF fans more the chomp it is. At least FSU fans are classy for the most part...

Guest Juanky

UF and FSU sell out their games because they are better than Canes' games ( nicer stadium, fan friendly crowd) and because the team plays on campus and in a bigger university.

There is nothing to do except go to games at UF and FSU?

What is so much better about Miami? Instead of going to games you can go lay on the beach or go to a nightclub? I don't get it. I mean, Gainesville and Tallahasse are boring compared to Miami, but what is there to do in Miami instead of going to a football game?

The most annoying thing is either the canes thing or the chomp. How do you get annoyed by the Gator thing? It isn't noisy, just close your eyes.

Dude.....have you ever been to Gainesville?

And UM doesn't have as many students as the other two basically for the reason pointed out in the last post. UM is a private school, costing 20+ G's a year. There are not as many students and alum (granted, it was cheaper before) as there are from FSU and UF. You want to know why UF games get sold out, as do FSU games, here in Miami? Not just because they are a rivalry game, but because so many alums from those two universities live in Miami. Why would they live in Miami? Well, one reason is probably because there is nothing else to do in Gainseville and Tally.

And what is there to do in Miami besides the game? Wow, you don't live here. And if you do live here and you don't know, then get the f*** out because you obviously don't know your own city.

And what is there to do in Miami besides the game? Wow, you don't live here. And if you do live here and you don't know, then get the f*** out because you obviously don't know your own city.

I do live here.

That is the thing! What would you rather do on a Saturday afternoon than a Canes' game that you can't do in Gainesville or Tallahasse. Please answer this question!

Would you rather stay at home in Miami to do better things that you can't do in Gainesville or Tally?

Like, what walk your dog?

Go to the park?

Go visit the barber?

Go to the beach?

Go on your boat?

Go to a Cuban restuarent?

Watch Spanish tv?

Sure, Gainesville and Tally are really boring. But please don't say that people go to games up there because there is nothing else to do. Because on a Saturday afternoon, when your team is top 5 in both polls, what else is there to do?

When has there been anything else to do in UF or FSU that their games shouldn't be sold out every time out? There are things to do in Miami, you can't help that.

I'm asking you what are these things, that you can't do in Gainesville or Tally that are better than watching your top ranked team on a beautiful day.

But you can't answer that.

I do live here.

That is the thing! What would you rather do on a Saturday afternoon than a Canes' game that you can't do in Gainesville or Tallahasse. Please answer this question!

Would you rather stay at home in Miami to do better things that you can't do in Gainesville or Tally?

Like, what walk your dog?

Go to the park?

Go visit the barber?

Go to the beach?

Go on your boat?

Go to a Cuban restuarent?

Watch Spanish tv?

Sure, Gainesville and Tally are really boring. But please don't say that people go to games up there because there is nothing else to do. Because on a Saturday afternoon, when your team is top 5 in both polls, what else is there to do? to quote pubes... LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

everyone knows there are several factors influencing attendance for a big sports ticket. THE NUMBER ONE factor? COMPETITION from other sports tickets. there is no professional sports market in gainesville or tallahassee... NONE. families don't typically attend two sports games in one weekend, so there's usually a decision to be made in sports-filled south florida. believe it or not, but there are more entertaining sports games to watch than a 70-0 rout of temple.

another huge factor influencing college game attendance is the size of the student body... UF has 50,000+ students while UM barely has 8,000. to top it off, the UF stadium is on campus, while UM's is in the city and is quite a hassle to get to from the campus.

to top it off, there really isn't a whole lot to do in tallahassee or gainesville. there is tons to do in miami, and if you really want to see a list, go look at my post in the thread in the "politics & current events forum."

to top it off, there really isn't s*** to do in tallahassee or gainesville. there is ton's to do in miami, and if you really want to see a list, go look at my post in the thread in the "politics & current events forum." owned.

i'll have to take a look at that, but the bottom line is miami fans just don't care