soccer anyone?

catchoftheday

just figured if this is for other sports ... and to talk about the best game in the world would be nice ... what else ... SOCCER!!! thats right kids, does anyone follow club teams

((please i knwo your out there))

big fan of JUVENTUS of italy here ... and of course the ITALIAN national team.

you can talk about how hot david beckham is ... at least that way i get some sort of feedback haha

I mostly watch south Amrican Cups like Copa Livertadores and Copa de America.I can't forget about the Wolrrd Cup which in my opinion better than anything in the world of sports.

Colombia to win '05 world cup.If they even qualify because right now is not looking too good.

Real Madrid, Manchester United, Inter Milan are nothing more than the Yankees of soccer and are generally nothing more than all star teams.

Especially Real Madrid.

I dont particularly follow club soccer, I like the Tottenham Hot Spurs though, if I had to choose one.

World Cup is amazing, and the little debate we were having over which playoffs is better is nothing compared to this tournament.

The global impact alone trumps the other sports.

nice to hear that some of you actually follow soccer ... especially those who mentioned some lesser known english teams such as tottenham, sunderland and others ... not just ManU since they are the fashinable team in the US.

but INTER MILAN aint no Yankess of italy

JUVENTUS / AC Milan are the yankess ... INTER is the equivalent of the METS ... just a tad bit better

Either way the WORLD CUP is the greatest thing ever ... even better that it comes every four years, its just worth the wait and more... to bad that when they alienate it from soccer countries such as last year in Japan it became pure garbage ... what SPAIN and ITALY had to go through was incredible ... damn was Pete Rose involved in soccer as well?

Real Madrid is my team

they are like the Yanks of soccer

Beckham, Zedan, Ronaldo

ridiculous

its ZIDANE by the way ... he used to play for my team in JUVENTUS but he wanted more money and the EVIL EMPIRE of soccer took him away from me... those rats

but dont forget their other "Galactics"

FIGO, Roberto Carlos, Iker Casillas

GRRRRRRRR I HATE THE EVIL EMPIRE

nice to hear that some of you actually follow soccer ... especially those who mentioned some lesser known english teams such as tottenham, sunderland and others ... not just ManU since they are the fashinable team in the US.

but INTER MILAN aint no Yankess of italy

JUVENTUS / AC Milan are the yankess ... INTER is the equivalent of the METS ... just a tad bit better

Either way the WORLD CUP is the greatest thing ever ... even better that it comes every four years, its just worth the wait and more... to bad that when they alienate it from soccer countries such as last year in Japan it became pure garbage ... what SPAIN and ITALY had to go through was incredible ... damn was Pete Rose involved in soccer as well?

yeah I meant AC Milan......

always confuse those Milan teams.

I love "La Selecci?n Colombia". It would be a crime for me to pick otherwise... However, they suck lately and I do not even remember one of the team member names that are on there now.

I loved the team when they had Valderrama and Iguita on it...

Right now, as usual, am rooting for Brazil and hoping Argentina drops dead :D

I did too... I love the World Cup. It is the best!

My favorite teams are Brazil, Germany and Italy. I was impressed by the US team, being so new to the game and did very well.

I hate Argentina's team. They are so stuck up and every time we play them in their house, their fans act like Hoolihans!