Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

snilram

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by snilram

  1. I don't understand why Jack took Willis out.
  2. I just wanted y'all to root for FIU as well as the Marlins today, OK? I mean, Mikey Lowell played baseball for FIU! The Golden Panthers first football game of the season is tonight at 5 on the Sunshine Network. They play Youngstown State. The Jacksonville one was rained out last week by Frances. GO MARLINS! GO GOLDEN PANTHERS! :jump
  3. I think this game was scheduled to be on Wednesday Night Baseball on ESPN but I guess they switched to another game and left us hanging... 546963[/snapback] My TV schedule says ESPN has "games to be announced" today at 2 pm and 6 pm.
  4. dats mean....................................... not nice dude 546563[/snapback] I agree with MarlinsChick305. It's not nice at all. :mad :
  5. If Frances doesn't hit Miami, do you think there'll be a double header tomorrow?
  6. JC

    snilram replied to Miggie_24's topic in Miami Marlins
    I'm sure Enc must've been preoccupied with the game.
  7. :arms :brigginbounce :elefant :skippy :party :marlins :notworthy :balloons :jump :happydance :rock :kiss
  8. I saw it. They tied up Craig and then got a couple of mikes and interviewed each other. Red asked Mord who was the most annoying team member of the Marlins and why. Mord said Red was because he's always following him around and calling out "Mord!" "Mord!" "Mord!" Mord asked Red a question, I forgot what, and then Craig got loose and then interviewed them both.
  9. "Fear the Fish" is the one line I particularly liked. 535860[/snapback] I care too! Thanks for sharing that. It's really nice to know that the Marlins are getting their due respect.
  10. Man, Josh taught those Mutts to roll over and play dead!
  11. I love Easley! I hope he stays! We NEED him!
  12. If Miguel ever found out about it he'd probably be upset.
  13. Easley sucks at Pitch Hitting Let Harris do it Easley is a better hitter when he plays Example: Easley HR Cards @ Marlins on Thursday the 12th i still kinda miss Nunez 533201[/snapback] I think Easley's the top cat because he can play a lot of different positions well.
  14. Oh. I can't believe one of our Marlins would ever be arrested for anything.
  15. Oh. Where is he now?
  16. Ramon Castro 534316[/snapback] :blink: Why was he arrested?
  17. Yes I saw Jack say that. It was so funny! Who's that a pic of, Accord? The guy in the handcuffs.
  18. Is TS Gaston going to be a factor?
  19. I'll have to agree with Accord.
  20. The silly newspaper around here in northwest Florida hardly mentions the Marlins at all. It's Braves this and Braves that. And it's a FLORIDA paper for heaven's sakes! :mad :
  21. snilram replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    I love Luis! He doesn't deserve this to happen to him.
  22. Yea ENC! :notworthy
  23. I've caught 2 balls and one bat. Just kidding. Have y'all ever caught a bat before?
  24. Speaking of the Cubs, they just lost to Houston 15-7.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.