Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

snilram

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by snilram

  1. I'd like to know that too, folks.
  2. That's what I'd like to know. :confused It seems the problem was the ump's call at 3rd base. I'm just glad it all worked out in our favor.
  3. The last couple of innings are always the most exciting, aren't they? The Marlins always keep us on the edge of our seats.
  4. I have a rosary and I'm not even Catholic. I'm a Methodist. I'm a Methodist too, but no rosary... Hmm, maybe I should get one... A lady at work was making them and she gave me one. That's the only reason I have it. But I'm glad I have it. I mean, it can't hurt, right? :angel_not
  5. LOL Ramp!
  6. Yes Cab is really good. He flies through the air and catches that ball just like Superman. All he needs is a cape.
  7. Well I was sweating it out til the last out. It seems that other teams often manage to come up from behind in the last couple of innings. :confused I'm so happy that the Marlins were playing like their World Series selves tonight.
  8. I have a rosary and I'm not even Catholic. I'm a Methodist.
  9. I think it might be Castro, too. Who do y'all think will be on the bases? I think JP, Castillo and Beckett.
  10. Oh yeah, that's right. But do you think he might've been able to keep them from scoring any more than 2?
  11. Why do they change pitchers at around the 7th inning all the time when the first one is doing just fine? I mean, if we'd kept Penny pitching last night, we might've one the game 1-0!
  12. Those silly Phillies. :thumbdown They think they are going to be able to say "move over Marlins". Shyeah, right. :laughpurple :
  13. I think we can all agree that the MVP was Castro.
  14. I voted Marlin's Hitters as the LVP but I'm not sure if it's that our hitters were bad or if the Astros' pitchers were good. That Clemmons (sp?) guy is the top pitcher in the League.
  15. It seems that the other teams frequently manage to pull off a win at the last minute. It's too bad because the Marlins have extraordinary talent. Did you notice that great catch by Cabrera? And what of that stolen base by JP that the ump ruled an out? Did y'all think it was a fair call?
  16. They aren't going to trade Hee are they?
  17. Did y'all know that Cabrera has the most home runs in MLB this season? 11!!! More than Barry Bonds!
  18. I have a good trivia question for those commentators. How many cavities does the average ball player get from chewing bubble gum?
  19. Does anybody know why Mikey was wearing a white Zorro-like mask in the dugout?
  20. I just started watching baseball near the end of the season last year. But from what I see it seems like some of the umpires are either not paying close enough attention or they make hasty calls.
  21. Eeks! Do you think the other teams know this?
  22. I think Choi is a rising star. He's got all the potential. I don't think he's in a slump. He just needs a coach to fine tune him.
  23. The commentator said something about "there's a good crowd tonight." So I guess there were quite a few in attendance.
  24. Have you noticed JP's helmet? I don't see how he keeps it on his head!
  25. Well he is kinda skinny at that. Btw, the commentator said something about Greene liking to wear his jersey's bigger for that purpose.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.