That game remind anyone of last year?

Hotcorner

Team never giving up, big hits in big spots, defense making plays.

Never giving up, & winning late.

Huge win to take the series against Houston. A VERY good team.

How good were the starters in this series? Penny & Pavs went 0-1 combined & both were basically fantastic.

Amazing win. This could be huge for this team give them confidence. I liked JP's reaction when he caught the ball. They were excited as they should be. Having fun. Hopefully can loosen up a little and get the bats going

good point

cant count on miguel and mikey to homer us a win all year

They also could bring in Niner to plays some 1st base and insert Nunez at LF....I think that would be a much better lineup until Choi gets his groove back.

That would be a much better situation against lefties than putting do-nothing Cordero in the game.

I had felt discouraged by the bullpen start against the Dodgers, but I have to say that our starting pitchers gave me my hope back... Penny, Pavano, Dontrelle and Mr. Awesome (Becket) are one of a kind. I'm pretty sure our starting pitching is the envy of many teams.

Pavano was awesome in this game... I was so angry he didn't get the win because he really deserved it. Well... At least he didn't get a loss. :)

I had felt discouraged by the bullpen start against the Dodgers, but I have to say that our starting pitchers gave me my hope back... Penny, Pavano, Dontrelle and Mr. Awesome (Becket) are one of a kind. I'm pretty sure our starting pitching is the envy of many teams.

Pavano was awesome in this game... I was so angry he didn't get the win because he really deserved it. Well... At least he didn't get a loss. :)

The same could be said about Penny on Tuesday who definitely deserved the win as well. It has to be frustrating for these guys to pitch quality starts and have nothing to show for it. I know they will all say they are just happy the team got the W....but they would also like to finish the season with more than 15 wins.

Team never giving up, big hits in big spots, defense making plays.

Never giving up, & winning late.

Huge win to take the series against Houston. A VERY good team.

Yeah, now that you mention it. I was way tense to. I usually am when we`re finishing a series, Pavs rocks my socks! Lucky they`re catcher (name?) made that mistake. :w00t

WHAT a WIN!!! lets do THAT again!!!!!.....tonight.......

:super

I prefer blowing out our opp. out instead of coming back from behind at the last second... yea i know...i meant lets win again but not the way we won yesterday though, i prefer it that way too...even though either way is ok as long as we win :D Just as long as we win, I dont care how, shut outs are nice though.

I prefer blowing out our opp. out instead of coming back from behind at the last second... yea i know...i meant lets win again but not the way we won yesterday though, i prefer it that way too...even though either way is ok as long as we win :D well its better when we blow our opp. out so we can even take our starters out of the game early and let everyone get more rest and we dont have to waste some of our pitchers arms who we want to save also...and we could put someone in who dosent get so much playing time and see how he does...etc.

I prefer blowing out our opp. out instead of coming back from behind at the last second... yea i know...i meant lets win again but not the way we won yesterday though, i prefer it that way too...even though either way is ok as long as we win :D Just as long as we win, I dont care how, shut outs are nice though. shutouts are great....bc. pitching is very important and if you are getting a lot of shutouts than tha just shows u how good ur teams pitching is...and our bullpen isnt doing so good...so if we shut teams out than we will most prob. have to go through our bullpen who will do good. i like 4 out of our 5 starters a lot and i think that they can pitch a shutout on any night...and they do a great job at pitching so i think that we will get more shutouts this year than most teams :D