Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MikeLowell

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeLowell

  1. RIP Possible robbery gone bad, maybe?
  2. I didn't even know that Bill Richardson was up for governor untill about 30 minutes ago. I can't vote since I didn't register. I can't stand Richardson. If Bill Richardson and Heather Wilson somehow lose I will be very happy.
  3. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    29-26 Miami after the first quarter. Wade with 7 assists.
  4. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    What's up with Shaq? Just basically taking the day off? I heard he got injured against the Nets. I'm not sure but I think he banged knees with someone on New Jersey.
  5. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Doh, you beat me to it. Haslem has the jumper working today.
  6. 43-41 Miami at the half. Dorell Wright had 2 points 1 assits and 4 rebounds in 11 minutes.
  7. I caught some of it and thought it was awesome. We have got to send a message tonight.
  8. Why the hell isn't Dorrell Wright in the game? I thought he already recovered from the injury; I was just thinking we should put him in. He better play in the second half.
  9. Everything is going in for the Bulls.
  10. Bulls vs Heat... A preview of the ECF.
  11. Yeah my friend has T-Mobile and she hates it. I'm gonna check out Cingular and Verizon. See which one I think is better. I've been hearing alot of good things about Cingular.
  12. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    so what did ocho cinco do for a td dance? A salsa dance. Im facing Rex Grossman and Admin johnson today in fantasy. 2-6, here i come. That sux yeah... Ouch. Wonder what the score will end up being.
  13. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Freaky Stat Of The Day: Michael Vick 19 of 26 passing 274 passing yards 3 passing TDs 0 INTs Happy Halloween.
  14. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    LMAO, put your camera away, Stroud.
  15. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Hand the ball to Fred Taylor, please. My team has been known to fade in the later games.
  16. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Nice to see my fantasy football team finally showed up unlike the last two weeks. Fred Taylor and the Jags deffense leading the way.
  17. It has been about 2 months since my step dad(who works at Sprint) bought me, my mom, and himself new cell phones. Which means about 2 months ago he signed me up for web, texting, and picture mail since I said I would pay for all of those things. They said it would take about 5 hours for everything to start working and to leave both my new and old phones off while I wait.. I did and I got texting but no web or picture mail. My step dad waited about a week and called back. It seems the guy who set everything up didn't do everything he was suppose to. He enabled the texting but the web and picture mail was still disabled. The person who helped set everything up the second time said he enabled the web and picture mail but we had to wait for a conformation by email for everything to work. It has been a month and a half and still no conformation. The web still does not work and I'm getting picture mail sent to me by friends but I can't look at any of the pictures because everytime I try it says the server is not responding and to try again later. My step dad always is telling us how nasty customers are when they call(he works at the call center) and now I understand why, Sprint sucks. I am seriously thinking about changing my service. Has anyone else had problems with Sprint?
  18. Lil' Romeo's "Can't Shine Like Me" is absolutely horrible. Lil' Romeo's attempt to diss Bow Wow. He trys to act like he is from the gutter and is all about the streets. It really is a joke. Here it is if you want to see/hear it.
  19. USC now down 30-10 against Oregon State with under 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Make that 33-10.
  20. Very nice, I'm loving the upgrades. Great job!
  21. The soon to be 2006-2007 NBA Champion Miami Heat.
  22. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I got a text a couple hours ago inviting me to a Halloween costume party but I don't really like costumes or parties so I'm probably just going to the movies.
  23. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Reggie Bush is fast.
  24. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I need a big game from Deuce today.
  25. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Here's a quote: ``I think that it will affect the image of our program greatly, but in a positive way . . . I think that when they see the video and they see how it was handled they will be impressed with our players.'' - Admin Coker It is only suppose to be 2 puffs and then you pass, Admin.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.