Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MikeLowell

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeLowell

  1. Time for some Favre magic!
  2. I can't believe I took the points..
  3. What a kick that was.
  4. What a ugly game... What are the chances we will see another fumble or INT on this drive?
  5. I'm honestly thinking about taking Green Bay and the points tonight.
  6. I wake up to see the Dolphins lost to the Texans.. Excuse me while I go study draft prospects..
  7. If Leggett turned to the left of the field he would of had a TD. Javarris James with the TD.
  8. Woot! I get the UM-Houston game this week.
  9. The refs in the New Mexico game suck.. Come on guys, atleast cover..
  10. 24-7 Air Force UNM didn't come to play this week..
  11. UNM's rush deffense is horrible today. INT UNM on our 8! Huge play!
  12. 58 yard screen pass to Rodney Ferguson gets UNM back in the game.. 14-7 Air Force with Air Force driving.
  13. UNM goes into Air Force today for a big MWC matchup. We are gonna make Shaun Carney try tp beat us with the pass. The Lobos have a good rush deffense.. It will come down to who's QB/HB can have the better game. I'm predicting a New Mexico win on the road.
  14. No playoffs for the Phillies this year!
  15. just made another trade to try to improve my running backs.. I Trade: Chris Chambers Fred Taylor I Recieve: Frank Gore Keenan McCardell I know at first glance this looks like a horrible trade, but getting Randy Moss allowed me to be able to trade one of my wide recievers. I know Chris Chambers is a great reciever, but I'm not feeling too good about this Culpepper-Chambers duo. Fred Taylor is having a good year but I think Maurice Drew will start to take alot of carries away from him. Plus he was only my #3 running back. With so many good wide recievers, if this trade gets approved by the league, I'll probably release McCardell to handcuff Gore with Michael Robinson.
  16. I'm expecting the Panthers to surprise alot of people this year.
  17. Maybe it's just me but I didn't like it. I found it kind of annoying. Don't get me wrong, it was alot better than what that wigger Indy fan did last year.. I think Trick Daddy, DJ Khalid, Pitbull, Rick Ross should get together and come up with a song all about the Dolphins. Kind of what they did with "Born N' Raised". That'd be hot.
  18. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I should have benched Carnell for Fred Taylor..
  19. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    TD Titans... heh.
  20. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Gotta love Joey Porter and Chad Johnson trash talking.
  21. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    INT Zach Thomas! Heck yes.
  22. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Sounds like Steve Smith will play today. Yay fantasy football team!
  23. UNM upsets UTEP 26-13. Rodney Ferguson 30 rushes 141 yards 4.7 YPC 2 receptions 3 yards 1 TD Beast. The scary thing is he is only a Sophmore.
  24. 19-3 UNM at Halftime. Not bad.
  25. 19-0 UNM I'm glad I took the 9 1/2 points too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.