Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MikeLowell

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeLowell

  1. You know darn well you are really 23.
  2. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Crazy fight win the FIU/UM game... What losers those canes are... Anyone got the youtube link? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JWeE9KqZjQ
  3. I was thinking about going to the "Lobo Howl" tonight but with all the gang activity going down in Albuquerque the last couple days.. I don't think so. I'll catch the clips of it on the local news and stay safe tonight.
  4. 0 I don't know of a good free site to download from.
  5. Not NBA but still funny
  6. Though I like Dorell Wright and think he will be a beast in a couple years, the guy that I would like to see get alot more minutes this season is Wayne Simien. I just love the way he plays.
  7. I just heard the news on ESPN Radio and I am shocked. RIP Cory Lidle.
  8. I've got a question for you all. For the last couple days I have been logging on to Myspace and it has been saying I have got new messages in my inbox. So I click on my inbox and I have the same messages and no new ones. But it says I have got 5 messages and only 3 show up. Anyone know how I can get my new messages to show up?
  9. Anyone else listening to ESPN at the moment? Brian Kenny and John Kruk keep talking about Alex Rodriguez to the Marlins for young pitchers..
  10. Why would Belfour start? Doesn't he stink? That he does.
  11. France, Russia, China, Japan are all upset with North Korea..
  12. I'm so sick of Dopey the Dwarf out there. Every time I see his ugly little face on the TV or compuer it makes me want to punch something.
  13. Time to go get ready for the second half. And of course the Philly game. Wonder if I got enough money to O.D. on Papa John's.. I'll be back in a little.
  14. Heh, top 5 pick here we come.. Brady Quinn anyone?
  15. Harrington dosen't look like he is having that bad of a game.. 7 for 8 with 50 yards? If only our running game could get going..
  16. Anyone know where I can get a radio feed of the Dolphins game? http://www.wqam.com/index.php?page=1 I think QAM does the Dolphins. I could be wrong. If not, try here. None of um worked for me. I even tried 790theticket.com and they didn't have the feed. Oh well, I'll keep track on NFL.com Thanks though. Mare just got blocked?
  17. Anyone know where I can get a radio feed of the Dolphins game?
  18. The Joey Harrington era in Miami begins. Make the Lions sorry they got rid of you!
  19. Another horrible game by UNM, losing at home to Wyoming..
  20. He wasen't the one that needed to be fired.
  21. Hand the ball off to Javarris James all day please.
  22. Mota with a very nice inning.
  23. Panthers will win the Stanley Cup, book it.
  24. MikeLowell replied to EndLine's topic in Off-Topic
    Due to my lack of sleep, I thought the title was "Herpes".

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.