Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Korea Conducts Nuclear Weapons Test

Featured Replies

f*** North Korea

 

Only confirmed by their news sources right now.

 

No abnormal seismic activity detect by the U.S.

 

I wouldn't be suprised if Kim Jong-Il made this up.

 

Now the USGS says seismic activity is coming in.

there's a huge difference between "launch[ing] a nuclear missile" and the actual story in the news of north korea claiming it has performed an underground nuke test.

 

you need to rename your thread.

Still awaiting confirmation from the State Department.

 

U.S. Intelligence is putting together a report right now, involving seismic reading and observed radiation levels. (MSNBC)

I believe it has been confirmed by now.

 

The good news is, China is unhappy with them. That's the key to NK negotiations, as far as I'm concerned.

Now it appears that this test was not as big as North Korea would like to make us believe.

 

Described by one state department official as "more fizz than pop."

I'm so sick of Dopey the Dwarf out there. Every time I see his ugly little face on the TV or compuer it makes me want to punch something.

Kim Jong-Il: Hans Brix? Aww no! Oh, herro. Great to see you again, Hans.

Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, and your guards won't let me in to certain areas.

Kim: Hans, Hans, Hans, we've been through this a dozen times! I don't have any weapons of mass destruction, okay, Hans?

Blix: Then let me look around so I can ease the UN's collective mind.

Kim: Hans, you're breakin' my barrs here, Hans, you're breakin' my barrs!

Blix: I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you! Let me see your whole palace, or else!

Kim: Or erse, what?

Blix: Or else we will be very, very angry with you, and we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are.

 

I can see this movie going to #1 on the rental charts next weekend.

this test, if proved true, will have severe repercussions in the region. Japan, China and Korea still harbor animosity from WWII, Japan's occupation of Korea from 1910-1945, etc...if NK continues with this, god knows what will happen: SK and Japan joining the dance? what the hell will China do to stop their allies this time around?

I read on my Comcast homepage just now that N. Korea has announced that its taking recent UN sanctions as "a declaration of war".

 

 

:|

 

 

WTF?

 

 

Bush better get his people on this ASAP.

Bah, Kim makes ridiculous statements all the time. I don't think anyone takes him seriously. Not that you should ever underestimate a crazy leader, but even the usually sympathetic China is basically siding against them now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.