Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MRMarlin93

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MRMarlin93

  1. I wouldn't mind getting Doumit. He looks like a solid catcher with a good bat.
  2. Sid is biased as hell. BTW Sid, its pronounced Marlins and not Ma-lins.
  3. Would did everyone think? Overall, I don't think any of the Big three companys took home a victory. Sony- Too much talking about PS2/PSP and sales MS- Too much about Casual games Nintendo- Not enough games
  4. I don't mind Hanley taking a chance.
  5. GO GET 'EM JOSH :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms
  6. Does anyone watch this show? When it premiered last summer I was stunned that someone had created a show just for me. I relate so much to the lead character, PJ, except I am not a tall blonde. Not even close. But the "boys" were perfectly cast, the writing is witty and I think it's one of the better shows out there. My girlfriend and I watch every episode. Jim Gaffigan is great on the show.
  7. is mlb.tv down for anyone else?
  8. By Karl Ravech, ESPN There's been a lot of buzz about the what the Rays are doing, but how about sharing some of that buzz with the Marlins? The same organization that moved Miguel Cabrera this winter finds itself quite close to first place in the National League East. (They currently stand in second, 1 1/2 games back of the Phillies). We talk a great deal about how the Rays have beaten teams with records better than .500, and their home-field advantage appears to be getting stronger by the win. Well, the Marlins have virtually no fan base even though they are four games above .500 in a very good division. I believe the Marlins are every bit the success story that the Rays are. Given the divisions the teams play in, is it that much of a reach to suggest Florida has a better chance to finish in first than the Rays do? The Marlins have handled their own division with as much success as the Rays have theirs. The Marlins are 19-14 against the East. They win close games, going 13-10 in one-run games. No team has been better at coming from behind. Be careful celebrating all that the Rays have accomplished, because it may be the other Florida team that sneaks in and walks off with a playoff date. Espn Article I'm glad to see someone at ESPN giving us some love.
  9. Nice to see Hammer come back with success. You could tell he was seeing the ball well from day one. Every out he made prior was hit hard.
  10. Its great to see the Hammer and Paul Hoover.
  11. MLB08: The Show is the way to go. Not if you have a Wii or a 360. Then I'd say they are missing out.
  12. MLB08: The Show is the way to go.
  13. Sorry about the Double post but.... HANLEY HIT A HOMER ON HIS FIRST AT BAT :notworthy Crap....lost anyway
  14. I loved this movie. 9.5 out of 10 Indiana Jones is one of my favorite Characters
  15. IMDB says that Downey Jr will be in the new Hulk, playing Tony Stark, of course. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800080/ could be cool if we start to see some blending of the different titles I have been wanting to see other super heros making appearences in other movies just like in the comics.
  16. before i forget...happy birthday chipper!!! :happybday to 36 years of chipper jones. :ban
  17. I've seen all I need to see. Take him out.
  18. That a boy, Cantu. I say Tom Seaver too
  19. "or is it a dog or pony show" These guys make terrible jokes
  20. Did I hear one of the announcer literally ask the other guy "What just happened?" Yeah, its horrible.
  21. theres a hit
  22. Nice stretch by jacobs too

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.