Everything posted by MRMarlin93
-
2010 College Football Thread
At least the state of Florida is well repesented in the Polls. I don't agree that Florida should have dropped 7 spots after losing to the #1 away.
-
Fish of the Year
I thought JJ would be an ace and he delivered (better than I originally thought). I thought Uggla would deliver his 30HR like usual and be our top power guy (really impressed with high average and reaching 100 RBI's for 1st time). So taking this all into consideration, I voted Anibal Sanchez as FOTY. One, he stayed healthy all year. He won 13 games. He had a solid 3.55 ERA. He gave us a true #3 and at times acted as #2 in a rotation that entered the season with a few question marks and ended the season with injuries and inconsistency. Yes, Uggla usually hits 30ish homeruns BUT he also has some career numbers this year in too. Batting Average: Best of his career Hits: Second most of his career Homeruns: Best of his Career RBI: Best of his career OBP: Best of his career SLG: Best of his career OPS: Best of his career
- Fish of the Year
- Spring Is Here
-
Xbox Live List
List updated :whistle
-
Today's game is on MLB network
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. DVR on!
-
City Meeting Thread
I wonder what the hold up is? Its government.
-
MLB 09 The Show
There is more to the PS3 than just MLB09. There are plenty of great games on disc as well as on the Playstation Network. Get the PS3.
-
NLCS 2003 - Bartman Photo
Tell him that it was a foul ball. How about the errors after the fact.
-
A Very SoFlaFish Spring
Great pictures. I was so great to see Conine in a uniform not to mention a jersey that is #19.
-
Peter Gammons: Hanley Ramirez will win MVP
Pujols is the best player in baseball right now. It's gonna be tough for Hanley to beat him in MVP votes. He might be the best hitter in baseball but not player. How could you say that he might win a gold glove if D Lee wasen't on the Cubs Yes he is good defensively but its still 1st base. 1st base can be tough but SS is the tougher position in my eyes. Han ram is good in three facets of the game. Hitting, Defense and on the base paths.
-
Peter Gammons: Hanley Ramirez will win MVP
Pujols is the best player in baseball right now. It's gonna be tough for Hanley to beat him in MVP votes. He might be the best hitter in baseball but not player.
-
Move to Honolulu
This is a dumb idea.
-
97 World Series highlights on MLBN Feb. 13
Sweet Memories!
-
Meetings Update Thread
Remember to buy your valentines gift in miami LOL wtf
-
Dan Uggla's Arbitration Hearing Today
Get your money, Dan, and come back and hit 35 dingers next season. Less than 171 strikeouts would be nice as well.
-
Xbox Live List
List has been updated.
-
Xbox Live List
Marlinsbaseball Xbox Live List: Username - Gamertag Mrmarlin93 - G8tornation MrMarlinPride - Dper ez 06 PitchingWinsGames - LMAOnade26 jmenjes - Q Continuum dom2613 - Dom1nata Rabbethan - Rabbethan Yokofox33 - Yokofox33 HungryFish06 - Qwerty715 babaru - theduder83 VolSTUD LUVer - HYBRID F3AR Midaz101 - Midaz101 Ernesto305 - Xxernnie305xX catchoftheday - lmnop1898 Mike - Manjenson Lib?lula - Ippondatara TimeVORP - PimpMuffin07 Go ahead and list your current games. I'll keep track of everyone's XBL gamertags on this first post. My games: Halo 3, Gears 2, GH III, GH: WT, Madden 08, NHL 08, Saints Row, Call of Duty 2, Mass Effect, Duke Nuken 3D, UNO, SuperStreetFighter2HD
-
Messenger available...
I'd love to have him back.
-
MLB Front Office Manager
I'm not too sure about this game especially that 2K is making. MLB 2K8 was horrible IMO.
-
Offense
We have a pretty decent Offense. It's all about big D this season. We are going to be flashing some leather so we won't need to score a ton of runs.
-
New Renderings Released!!
Where is my Teal Tower? Oh well, I just want a good stadium.
-
Which gaming system should I buy?
stay away from ps3. its trash. the blu ray player is only good if you have the proper HD t.v. for it and if you're30 willing to shell out about $bucks for a movie. the majority of the good games on the ps3 can be played on an xbox360 and the ones that cant will most likely get ported in the near future. the online service with xbox is far superior to anyone else. you do pay $50 a year for it but the money is worth it. Or you can sign up for Netflix and rent all the blue ray you want for around 10 bucks a month. If not, don't worry bluray prices are dropping. At my store, a lot of Bluray movies sell for 24.99 and go on sale for 19.99 all the time. Rumor has it the PS3 will be dropping in price sometime between april-june. RUMOR for now***
-
MLB Network
I hate the fact that a lot of the programming is the same and used constantly. Well, it is the offseason. I expect it to get better when we start playing ball. Well, I would figure they would have more documentaries than the same Red Sox and 2001 season shows. Plus how long has baseball games been televised? Just play some old games.
-
MLB Network
I hate the fact that a lot of the programming is the same and used constantly.