Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johanwasamarlin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johanwasamarlin

  1. I'd love to see Zito in FL. He's been down for the past two seasons but I think that's mainly because people in the AL and especially the AL west figured out his curve...... a change of scenery and hitters would serve him well.
  2. I actually have one of those batting practice hats from a few seasons ago and that has an "M" on it.
  3. that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Is he trying to say the marlins lack speed and the mets have lots of it? Also what is VORP and PECOTA?
  4. what does SBC mean anyway? I heard before it didn't mean anything
  5. look, aliens never came to earth. If they had, we would still be able to see them to this day with our telescopes. They would have to travel so close to the speed of light to escape our current field of vision. But the speed of light can never be attained and if you even come close really f***y stuff starts happening. As for all the stuff about alexander the greats steam engines... there have always been ideas well ahead of the technology at the time. Lots of people think if there was a chemist on par with Newton's physics, he would have gotten man to the moon.
  6. hermida or barzado or however you say his name
  7. Either way I don't think I can go wrong. I've asked my physics prof.'s and they have told me that if you really want to do engineering stay away from UVA. Plus for me UVA will cost around $20K more a year than florida.
  8. right now I go to James Madison and I'm in this program with UVA for physics/engineering. I'd be going there next fall if I stay with it, but I visited UVA and I hate it there. The people are such pricks with their flipped colar polo crap...... and there all fake red sox fans. I think I would go insane if I end up there so I'm lookin for alternatives and UF seems like a pretty good one.
  9. k thanks. One more question...... Is it warm all the time????????? because freezing temps are getting really old.
  10. I go to school in Virginia right now but I was looking to transfer somewhere w/ engineering. Since you guys probably are a lot more familiar with the state of FL than I am (from PA), I was wondering what you thought of UFL and how close it is the Dolphins stadium. Thanks
  11. I don't know I think Miami Marlins sounds kinda cool
  12. Why not make some flaming bright orange uni's like the fins
  13. Which marlins phils game are you going too? Cause Im from philly and normally fo to 3 or 4 fish/phils games
  14. True but I'm from Philly.... now thats a sad sports town. I can only wait to hear how many people jumped off buildings after the eagles lose sunday
  15. It'd be such a shame if the deal can't get done. We've accomplished more than any franchise in their first 11 years. Plus Miami is a great sports town. FREAKING SELL THE D-RAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. beltran was the best player signed, but he doesn't help the mets as much as carlos helps the marlins
  17. Who are some good potential free agents after this/next season?
  18. Damn I wished I was in FL right now I want a copy of that.... But I doubted carlos's personality at first but I was dead wrong. After his press confrence and now this letter, I think he is a great guy and I really hope we get the stadium deal done.
  19. don't even joke around and say the mets have better pitching...... look at their starters numbers vs. ours, and there best reliever is freakin braden looper and he was awful for us. But as my prediction, I don't want to jinx anything because we definatley have a team built to go deep into the playoffs with our power pitching and good defense, so I'll just say we'll make the playoffs...... That's a run-on sentence if I ever saw one.
  20. sorry I'm just a single A-er I didnt know it was brought up before....... but what will happen haha
  21. johanwasamarlin replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    i could see him very late in his career as a nasty lefty-specialist; but untill then keep him in the rotation

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.