Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johanwasamarlin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johanwasamarlin

  1. I don't know,he had a good turn around 2nd plus jordan had to throw it off balance
  2. enc shoulda tried for 3rd
  3. hudson's 2 seamer has so much movement
  4. A few years ago he was ranked a top 25 prospect by some scounting magazine i bought in the Ft. Lauderdale Airport.... haha
  5. we should definatley give dan a shot....... he got drafted by the royals but decided to play football instead..... good thing
  6. get another closer because I don't think hawkins will close, and if I were you I'd trade varitek because his numbers won't come close to what they have been. Also Mornoeu will be a monster, start him
  7. well your pretty much screwed with saves but you can count on being in near the top in runs, rbis, and hrs. You could use some sb's though. Try to get a guy like dave roberts and start him in the OF over hidalgo.
  8. yea as soon as he starts a few games yahoo will switch it around
  9. rogers and glavine will probably be on waivers in the first month, and you could use another closer
  10. If that's a ten team league then it's a very good team...... you could use some power though because I don't think any one really knows what to expect with sexson in safeco
  11. 20 Philladelphia last week when i thought al leiter was going to blow it in 97 Fear and Loathing in LV rock, jack johnson public yes neither reality 1.68 6 Ft. Lauderdale last april No No my boy TJ (Jefferson) yes 21!!!!!!!!!!!! Andy Roddick Not working hard in hs
  12. I know cabs is a 2000 topps traded but I'm not too sure about the other guys
  13. mlb: the mets for screwing up signing delgado
  14. who was your first pick......
  15. It said on rotoworld he got lit up by UM i was wondering if any of you guys went to watch
  16. 3 years isn't good enough, he's the first hyped marlins slugger in franchise history.... I really want to see him be the first marlins # retired
  17. get D. young if you can.... he's third base eligible. You have no power too, assuming Glaus will get hurt.
  18. see it retarded..... you'll appreciate it more
  19. Like my name says johan santana was actually a marlin for all of 15 minutes then we traded him to the twins for jared camp........... wouldn't he be a nasty addition to our rotation.
  20. I'm from philly but I've been in Ft. Lauderdale a few times in my life. My favorite places to eat were the Road House and Shooters. If you go to Shooters on a Sat. afternoon you can be entertained for hours..... the boats that pull up are ridiculous.
  21. I know theres been alot of rumors on this board about trade possibilities for zito, I was wondering if any thing has ever been said about the front office about possibly getting him.
  22. well nascar isn't a sport so they can just collect donations from hicks to fund their complex and let the marlins get the tax money.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.