Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miamimarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miamimarlins04

  1. It's only 12:35!!!!!!!!!!!!!we have 7 more hours to wait. What am I going to do until then. I got it !!! I will leave at 2 and head to the game and have a Tailgate party!!!!! woo hoo :w00t
  2. c'mon people post lol lets get some funny stuff on here
  3. Expos lost which should put fish in 3rd!! Better than fourth
  4. hey if this become an ad lol ! I am partly responsible I thunk it lol!! that would be hilarious though lol I don't see why the Marlins don't use it. Their commercials are becoming a lot better and to the point oh and we have that GOOD BYE when we strike batters out lol we're actually making fun of teams this year I love it.
  5. Club level seating at a Marlin game:$20.00 Souvenier soda cup:$4.50 Bag of peanuts:$3.25 Watching the D-train ( donrelle Willis ) pitch: PRICELESS!!! COME AND WATCH YOUR FLORIDA MARLINS TAKE ON THE C-ORKS ( I MEAN CUBS) AND SAMMY SOSA! :w00t
  6. Hey Ramp don't be so sure.. Who knew we were goin after Urbina?!?! Anything could happen
  7. I doubt he has a no trade clause. That only goes to players like juan gone,a roger clems etc.. but who knows
  8. Not to brag or anything but I am goin to all 3 games hahahah woo hoo
  9. RONDELL WHITE!! I agree I've said it all along Rondell is the man reminds me of cliffy is that a bad thing? Not the same power but still... Or like I was saying if Rondell isn't available why not conine and lightenberg add pitching depth and a bat! He'll play LF
  10. Lcastillo nah you'll be at 2nd.! lol but honeslty I hope you don't live down here in south Florida and not coming to the game man that would be very bad :-(
  11. flafish glad you see it my way ! lol
  12. CLUB LEVEL HERE SECTION 215 GONNA CATCH A HR BY LOWELL TOMORROW NIGHT! HECK AND D LEE WILL HIT ME ONE
  13. :lol :w00t Marlins will be back tomorrow night at 7:35 gates open an hour and a half prior to game time!! Lets all get there and let this team know we appreciate this last road trip!! basically lets recoginze this team! Bring your hulk signs!!! where are my Lowell Landers at!!! Man I can't wait for tomorrow night I can't sleep :w00t
  14. cabs is the man!! or kid :mischief2 .. but yea we need a veteran in there to make this big run he still can come off the bench!
  15. ok it's a long shot but I like this guy and he's a lefty lol how about weathers and cliffy lol .. I know it's impossible but one can dream..
  16. it would be better if we had a proven bat in LF ..I agree with ramp
  17. Lightenberg! where's he at ? Is he witht he O's ???!!! cause if so then Lightenberg and conine!!!
  18. Looks to me like we may get David Weathers! Well lets hope atleast lol I think it would be a great addition the mets may even have a batter we can take who knows but I still like Weathers in the bullpen and possibly a rondell white,conine,huff
  19. Who honeslty feels we can do something with Cabrera in LF. Ok he's a good hitter 11 of his 15 hits are for extra basehits and he has came up in the clutch and delivered but he's still a rookie. I am not bashing Miguel but he is a rookie and that's what it comes down to. Can we rely on a rookie if LF?!?! :mischief2
  20. I personally think Rondell White is a strong possibility. And I know Juan gone will say no to a switch from AL to Nl but Pudge and Juan Gone were teamates not to mention we just got Urbina why not have 3 former Rangers!! who knows.. Jeff conine still a possibility but in LF and keep D lee
  21. Lets all just enjoy this team for what they are doing now and talk about the possibly trades wecan be doing to better this team!! not how mike lowell can be still dealt to whomever c'mon guys!!!
  22. Mike here to lazy to compare Castillo and Vidro's stats but something tells me he could start Vidro doesn't necessariy have to.
  23. I don't see any signs there now and I've attended a number of the marlins games this season and I believe it's called Lowell Landers as Tommy hutton and len kasper have talked about on FSN and PAX
  24. Hey I've heard Marlins commentators Tommy H and Len K talk about Lowell Landers and how it'd be cool to see a Lowell Landers sign out on left field power alley. So for those of you coming to Friday's game lets see if we can get some HULK signs and some Possibly a nice Lowell Lander or landers sign.
  25. HULK !!! I will be in section 215 Friday night and will have my Hulk sign it won't be a pretty one but it will get the point across lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.