Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miamimarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miamimarlins04

  1. LOL what exactly do you mean? I sure hope you're one of the ones thinking we're goin to get vlad because me thinking about galarrage or daulten as a 3rd base coach doesn't sound so far fetched as the vlad believers
  2. Tim Raines..hmm sounds good to me. How about Andres Galarraga? Or Darren Daulton hmm who knows
  3. I was just remembering that Beinfest said that we should know or have a 3rd base coach by thanksgiving.. Well who is he? Who do ya'll think it will be?
  4. lineup JP castillo Lowell Cabs Lee niner/guillen sea bass castro or Benito Rotation Beckett penny pavano redman Willis AJ should be ready in May so either move Pavano to pen when he's ready or keep AJ there for a while.
  5. The question. Do we really need Pudge? If keeping Pudge means that we have to get rid of Castillo and Lowell then of course not. Pudge is a very good player and he showed that this year, but what he is commanding right now is terrible he knows the fish don't have that type of money to play one player but he says all the time he'd love to come back well show it and take that discount 'he's not going to be playing forever he's what 30? 31? and he's a catcher. I honestly feel like we don't need Pudge, lets keep our rotaion intact and most of our IF. Hopefully Castro'won't have to see time in jail and will be ready for next year because I personally feel he can play right now! Loook what he does when he PH. Thanx for listening I just felt like venting and ya'll can say what a stupid post but oh well I don't care..
  6. REDMOND= :thumbdown CASTRO= :w00t .. BENITO= :mischief2 ........ :thumbup
  7. I feel special! I get all the games woo hoo HOMESTEAD,Fl rules! :w00t
  8. Jack Mckeon wins NL manager of the year.. Way to go Jack!
  9. Yea Cabby didn't play a full year. But what rookie bats cleanup in the playoffs. Cabby was huge in the playoffs. I hope everyone voting on Nl ROY watched the playoffs to see what cabby did. He's amazing, my vote is for cabby.
  10. Instead of creating another post I'll add who I think should win the GG for 1st base.. D LEE anyone?
  11. LOL like I said in my other post. Yes Ramp is might not of been needed for another post. But does it really make a difference. This Uberidiot guy is a Marlins fan? But hates on other Marlins fans lol.. HILARIOUS
  12. I have a question.. All this talk about the 2004 lineup has shwoen me a pattern and that is that everyone seems to think the yanks are willingt o part with Nick Johnson. Is this just yall's prefrence or do you think we'd actually persue him?
  13. Real Marlin fan here that is depressed. I've been to so many games this season and last season and the season before last and yet I only get to watch 1 of the WS games at the pro. I owe it all to the bandwagoners, thanx alot. Real Marlins fans can understand where I am coming from LETS GO FISH!
  14. Well as JP would say... WE READY, WE READY, FOR CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBS..I'm in!
  15. :w00t Seeing all of you Sox fans rooting on the Fish is gonna make me cry lol.. I believe this is it. We are going to tear them scrubs a knew _ _ _ hole. I cannot wait for tonight, I am so siked. :w00t It's good to know we have people in Chicago actually rooting us on. BELIEVE PEOPLE! WE HAVE GOTTA BELIEVE. If we can beat the giants, we can beat anyone! Thanx Chi sox fans, for your posts.
  16. Well what I am doing is taking the entire e*mail.. not cutting anything just going with the whole printed sheet
  17. Hey I did the same thing for friday and saturday.. I haven't done it before but I've seen it done throught the reg season. They just scan it and then show the usher the e*mail they know.. It's aaaal gravy baby
  18. I know ya'll can't predict the future cause if you could I'd be using you for the lottery #'s. I was wondering if anybody may have an idea of what time game 4 will be played ?I HATE DAY GAMES! but you gotta do what you gotta do.. goin to game 3 & 4 section 405- row1 and saturday 410-row1..
  19. Looking at the weather radar on this computer looks like rain is everywhere.. :-( Will we get to play tonight?!?!?!?
  20. This post mainly for Miami15 and anyone else that likes to have fun with Castro's off the field PERSONAL life. Make jokes about the rape charge against him. This is his job, what he does in his personal time is his business. Let's focus on how well he is at the plate when he's only pinch hitting! My goodness he should play more than what he does, He's a friggin monster. Ramon is helping this team win, nobody, not even his teamates care right now on what he did. It's what he's doing on the field. This is a Marlins baseball forum, which means we talk about baseball and only baseball do we really need to make fun of our own players?! When he hits a HR do you say oh way to go Ramon! or do you think badly about him? whatever it may be he is helping this team win and next year he will be back up to Pudge and if that doesn't work out he will be starting catcher and if he's not than some one is making a big mistake. So basically what I wanted to say was lets just focus on the team and winning and not make jokes about our own players it's sad.
  21. :confused :thumbdown Ok I am getting a Marlin withdrawl
  22. :lol :thumbup watching Marlins vs Pirates on Direct TV!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. Well Marlin dude I am posting the score in a new topic :w00t so does it really matter? Just a fish fan excited and doesn't care where else it's posted. I guess some people like being the first to do something lol
  24. Red sox down 4-0 came back in 3rd to tie the game at 4-4. Scoreboard watching I LOVE IT! :w00t top 4th runner on 1st garciaparra at plate. Let's go red sox!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.