Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miamimarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miamimarlins04

  1. XBOX :thumbup
  2. If the only place we can build a stadium is on Don King's land then GO FOR IT! It's better to have them here in Florida then in Washington DC or whever else.
  3. lol what's funny is he wants to says f*** but said s***
  4. Rotoworld.com says that Redman maybe signed by a team for 2 years at 6 mill.. What would the marlins offer?
  5. Lovie Smith..Kurt Warner oh heck Bret Favre
  6. Who do ya'll think will coach the Phins next year and who should be the QB?
  7. Can you feel the heat la la lal la lol forgot the song... Dwayne Wade!! 76ers without AI tonight looks good to me! win this game Heat you're within possibly 3 games of first who cares actually lets just win!!!!!!
  8. Nomar to Chi sox for Magz....... :whistle Boy these Sox are going to be something else.
  9. Ok I may get bashed here but if we don't get williamson or Benitez then why don't we get the Dragon Slayer to come back to the Marlins!
  10. I'm not saying I'd rather have Martin instead of Mordei because I know what Mordei did this year to help us win. I was responding to Ramp's post that Martin sucks and I don't think he sucked while batting .256 off the bench and Mordei only batted .213. I'd actually rather have Martin instead of Williams.. And Ramp would you sign a contract that said if you sucked they would send you down? I doubt it
  11. what's the difference? they both still hit don't they?
  12. He was a bench player with the D-rays and he hit .256 in 200 AB's I know it's not great but for a bench player.. I love Mordei but he only hit .213 off the bench
  13. Man we should've kept Martin last year instead of letting him go or did we trade im.. whatever it was he was doing really well with the fish. He had an OK season last year with the D-rays.
  14. We signed Williams,Harris, and Mordei back and we'll have Redmond or castro and if we did keep Bankers that would be more than enough bench help. I wish we had Al martin instead of Williams though. Is Tampa keeping Martin? Or is he a FA?
  15. Lets see how quick this posts gets deleted. I was wondering if we still had Brian Banks ( Bankers ). I liked him a lot
  16. I am a Vlad believer but I am sorry to say I doubt the Marlins will be signing Vlad. Pitching wins WS's and the Marlins need to fix the bullpen. And them naybe they may have a chance to sign Lopez or add some sort of bat.
  17. I see I see. So I was on last night when all this talk about Vlady was about to sign with the O's. Did the O's actually offer him another contract last night? And if so I wonder what he's waiting for. I heard last night on the Jim berry sports show thing from Jill Martin ( No offense to the ladies in here ) But she's a girl that I doubt knows much about the business of baseball and baseball by itself for that matter, but she said that we can forget about getting Vlad. But there has to be reason for Vlady not accepting these offers, if the Fish were to complete an offer they can live with they need to giddy up! I think Vlad WANTS to be here
  18. What's goin on today? Are the meeting going on today as well? Do we expect to hear something about Vlad or Lopez?
  19. O's will sign Pudge shortly and tomorrow the marlins will offer Vlad a contract I can feel it
  20. Nothing to be worried about my dear lad.. Vlad turned down the first offer by the O's because he wants to play for the fish... Vlad is ours
  21. Is rotowire more accurate ain it's info than peter gammons wait anybody is. How about rotoworld I mean can we trust anything from rotowire.?
  22. hey gobucks where's the link>???
  23. It's only Pudge my goodness people there was no offer on the table I doubt they just made one up that fast for Vlad this is a garbage report
  24. Gobucks is wrong.. Vlad was offered a contract by them Friday and turned it down. I think it's a hoax

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.