Everything posted by Miamimarlins04
-
Question
ahh I see. Not like it matters because it looks like Pudge will be a Tiger soon. Atleast he's not going to the flubs.
-
Question
Ok lets say Pudge decides one day that the marlins did give him the best offer and wants to sign and lets says he waits until May1 can he or can't he workout with the team or have discussions or a verbal agreeement with them until May1 just wondering.
-
Houston Astros
Yea Oswalt is crazy.. Oh and not to mention they have no WAAAAAAAAGNER lol And they THINk they have a shot at a pennant? Well they do but just because of their new additions it doesn't make them shoe ins and yes the cubs will run away with that division.
-
Houston Astros
If you look at the headline on MLB.com you'll see where it says HOUSTON , DO WE HAVE A PENNANT? It doesn't make sense to me, well yes ok it does Petitte a really good pitcher and Clemens another good pitcher will be joining an already good team with Bagwell and Biggio and Oswalta and lets not forget about berkman. But look at what happened this year with the yankees when they had CLEMENS and PETTITE and GIAMBI, WILLIAMS, JETER, POSADA, MUSSINA correct me if I am missing some big names. Anyways the headlines kinda got to me and made me think well if they couldnt get it done with those other bitg names, which in my opinion are bigger than the names on the Astros what even makes them think they can do it with this team? I don't see it happening. They are building the hopesup for this team and well I'm sorry if clemens and Pettite couldnt do it with the yanks then they cant do it with the Asstros. That's my opinion, feel free to voice yours I'd like to hear
-
marlins fans wanted!
Soooo.. What does the study consist of? It's not like the shock therapy treatment? :mischief2
-
New game!
I assume I am right.. I also assume I am in this alone but I will keep going.. I feel angry I feel helpless want to change the world yeah, I feel violent I feel alone dont try to change my mind.
-
New game!
Dude... I am listening to the who right now lol but that has gotta be Smashing Pumpkins- Tonight.
-
New game!
Lets try and play a new game called, GUESS THAT SONG! Ok this is how it works. You will put a tid bit of the lyrics down preferably the Chorus and first to get it correct does the same and so on. Me?I?m rusted and weathered Barely holding together I?m covered with skin that peels and it just won?t heal Now that's eeeeeasy!
-
baseball jokes
Found another ! by the way many of these most of you have already heared. Two buddies, Bob and Earl, were two of the biggest baseball fans in America. Their entire adult lives, Bob and Earl discussed baseball history in the winter, and they poured over every box score during the season. They went to 60 games a year. They even agreed that whoever died first would try to come back and tell the other if there was baseball in heaven. One summer night, Bob passed away in his sleep after watching the Yankee victory earlier in the evening. He died happy. A few nights later, his buddy Earl awoke to the sound of Bob's voice from beyond. "Bob is that you?" Earl asked. "Of course it me," Bob replied. "This is unbelievable!" Earl exclaimed. "So tell me, is there baseball in heaven?" "Well I have some good news and some bad news for you. Which do you want to hear first?" "Tell me the good news first." "Well, the good news is that yes, there is baseball in heaven, Earl." "Oh, that is wonderful! So what could possibly be the bad news?" "You're pitching tomorrow night."
-
baseball jokes
Hopefully this thread wont be wasted and we could come up with some good Baseball jokes. A Scottish man was at a baseball game. It was the first time he had ever seen the sport so he sat quietly. The first batter approached the plate, took a few swings and then hit a double. Everyone was on their feet screaming "Run, Run!" This happened two more times, with a single and a triple. The Scottish man was now excited and ready to get into the game. The next batter came up and four balls went by. The umpire called "walk" and the batter started on a slow trot to first. The Scotsman, extremely excited now, stood up and screamed, "R-R-Run ye basstarrd, rrrun!" Everyone around him started laughing. So the Scotsman, extremely embarrassed, sat back down. A friendly fan, seeing the Scotsman's embarrassment, leaned over and said, "He can't run - he got four balls." The Scotsman then stood up and screamed, "Walk with pride, man...walk with pride!"
-
Things a redneck would not say
Actually I do so please nobody try and explain :thumbup
-
Things a redneck would not say
:blink: I dunt get it
-
Heeeeeeere's
:thumbup After a long a much needed rest from the forum I have returned to cause caos and havoc to the streets of MB . Just kidding :thumbup
-
POSTS
BANDWAGON lol I laugh at you.. I am much more of a fish fan than you and I don't need to prove myself by being a member of a website to prove that.. And das if Admin suspends me or whatever then who cares shove it up your @$$
-
POSTS
if you're talking to me DAS I got your sunshine right here
-
POSTS
The deleting of posts because because it may offend someone is ridiculous! So what if someone wants to speak their mind, just because we are on*line does that mean our freedom of speech is not allowed also? I understand their should be no cursing but a simple comment isn't enough to deserve a deleted post. This site has gotten anal about posts and hurting peoples feelings and that's just ridiculous! You hurt my feelings when you post about Vlad so stop delete those posts.. c'mon now it offends me! :blink:
-
Marlin Mermaids
thankya superangles
-
just a ques..
KJC lol treat people how you want to be treated.. Hey Admin you see what he just said?! He doesn't treat me good, he cursed at me and made me feel stupid! I read the guidlines there is to be no cursing. Just because he's a mod he gets away with things! Man I tell ya what :banghead
-
just a ques..
LOL Pubes you're hilarious MIAMI MARLINS CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Marlin Mermaids
I'm only kidding ladies you know I love you... But seriously I am doing a project ! I need to find these pics
-
Next Season For Miami
Oh and another name coming out of SOUTH DADE! to look out for is Charlie Jones was hurt most of the season this year so didn't hear to much about him but he is a stud at RB he will compete with moss and Gore, gore's knee better be healthy
-
Next Season For Miami
guys guys I know Rolle myself, we play highschool ball together,I see him every now and then.. And he will not bolt, I've talked to him and he says that he will wants to stay and be the top dog on the Miami D. He also said the only way he will go is if he is gaurenteed to go in the first round and in the top 10 or 15 but then again he wants to get his degree
-
Marlin Mermaids
Sorry changed my name I am the former Marlinsman2001 Now where are the mermaid pics
-
Marlin Mermaids
Does anyone out there have a pic they can post of the marlins mermaids in there official mermaid outfit?!
-
Greatest Song of All Time Round One
Another song from the doug show.. KILLER TOFU "Killer Tofu" Fast food feels fuzzy Cause it's made from stuff that's scuzzy I always thought I was such a nerd, I refused to touch that strange bean curd I wouldn't eat it, WOW! But it ate you! Aeeoo, killer tofu Ooeeoo, killer tofu I eat my sugar cereal but it makes my teeth bacterial Eayeeoh eeayee If you're feeling kind of cruddy just stick right by your buddy and don't eat, t-t-t-t-too much fried food, yeah (Repeat chorus)