Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miamimarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miamimarlins04

  1. songs i would recommend are Common's Reminding me of Self, and stolen moments 1, 2 and 3, and Dialated People's "this way" Dialated People's "this way".. Yea good one! thanks.. For the country lovers there is Toby Keith- I love this bar.. Alternative/rock- Audioslave- I am the highway.And rap.. Ludacris- we got it..And for the ladies! Josh Groban- anything by him is good.. remember when it rainde is a good one :thumbup
  2. :blink: Halie?! It's KENDAL!!!
  3. Hank said that tomorrow he will tell us all what's up with the stadium situation. I swear I hate friggin Hank, think's he know's everything. Like he actually knows what's going on! :banghead Hey guys how about Kendal :thumbup
  4. Miamimarlins04 posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Just thought I'd post a thread where people could go and recommend songs for people to listen to! Anyone that went to the game today and know what that DMX song was let me know!
  5. Guys this last Inferno or show was so gay! Coral is all talk I'm a guy that doesn't hit girls but I swear I would friggin hit her and knock her front teeth ouo she would just SHUT THE f*** UP! I LOVE KENDAL!!
  6. Miamimarlins04 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    fo shizzle...my nizzle....DIZZLE! I was 9 years old.. Couldn't sit still to watch a 9 inning game to save my life, now if I miss one pitch I freak! I love the Marlins!!
  7. :mischief2 I'll be at the game at around 9:00 am with the grill and playing catch! I might even go camp out in front of the gate! hmmmm
  8. didn't he go 4-4 with 2 HR'S?
  9. Link --> http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-e...ov=ap&type=lgns Marlins president David Samson went a step further. After the game, he said his staff prepared tapes to send to Major League Baseball highlighting several altercations between the Expos and Marlins. He estimated that Montreal pitchers have hit 10 Florida players since last spring after Brad Penny was suspended five games to start the season for hitting Vladimir Guerrero with a pitch. ``We're tired of having our guys get hit by the same team time after time,'' Samson said. ``You're talking about very highly paid professionals. Part of the game is pitching inside, but it just seems to us that that team has beenhitting our players for the better part of a year and a half.'' Samson you have got to be kidding me! He's gonna make us look like friggin cry babies! damn getting hit witht he ball is part of the game. , if ya don't like it DON'T PLAY! :banghead
  10. Hmmm tough one!.. maybe the guy that had only 53 AB's and 5 HR's in them 53 AB's, just a thought though :thumbup
  11. Cape and Admin good job! I can see ya'll didn't graduatmate it FLorida lol kidding ! Now this can be moved! But Jeb is a good guy for backing up the fish :thumbup I like his brother hated Jeb but now. I have something inside of my heart that just makes me wanna hug him! lol And as for the HSCT -easy and FCAT - EASIER! lol c'mon FCAT all they ask is you do the problem then explain how ya got the answer hello?
  12. Saturday night!! Marlins vs. O's 7:05 ya'll better be there!! I will be ! I hear it's college night 3 dollar tickets!!
  13. the 32-year-old catcher left a Series winner for a club that lost 119 games -- even if his motivation primarily was money. what a loser!
  14. where is everyone!! I am surprised I am the only one so far that will give an update ont he game.. :mischief2 is everyone feeling alright? 3-2 Twins bot 4
  15. what more do you want from the kid! He plays his @$$ off give me a break.. I'd take his offense anyday we don't lose games cause of the way he plays D.. Wade is just what he is an offensive player.. He will get better with time on the defensive side..
  16. Fletcher= :spam (garbage) You mean twenty times that right? I mean 20 millions times.. That kid is a wasted draft pick.. We basically give our garbage #1 pick in 01 and a 5th round pick for a damn good reciever
  17. Fletcher= :spam (garbage)
  18. Miamimarlins04 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    and them we can throw our magnets on the field :whistle
  19. YES!! I am missing class for this.. Professor Sevcik isn't on these boards I hope!... ehh whocares it's the Marlins!!!!! and they :arms :balloons are on tv ok lets not get to excited here :arms :balloons :cheers :dkdance :elefant
  20. Guys guys guys do we have a post about Lamar Odom coming to Miami, cause I know that people were all against that signing.. And lookw here it got the heat I mean c'mon the guy has tremendous upside and the dolphins did really get him for nothing, this guy will be reunited with the WR's coach that helped him get to his first pro bowl.. I think he does care about the pro bowl and playing well and winning or elese he wouldn't want to be reunited with the man that helped him get to that first pro bowl, ya'll an judge him all ya want but, people can change Lamar Odom,Ricky Williams, Gary Sheffield... Boston wants to play for a winner and I honestly believe he feels the dolphins have what it takes to be a winner and he will proove it. If ya'll nay sayers no so much about what will happen the please what will the lotto numbers be?!?!
  21. Jeno James will surprise alot of people. And if they Phins are smart they will draft vernon Carey! And seth will be fine at center.. I am not worried.. Ricky is a beast all on his own, and I think pass protection will be good enough that's my opinion, I am very optimistic
  22. Yea it's a done deal.. I like this trade just a 6th round pick hmm what a steal... I swear a change will do Boston good.. Miami has helped Lamar Odom lets hope it does the same for Boston! Boston and Chambers! and Ricky my goondess
  23. David Boston - WR - MIA Mar. 15 - 9:39 pm et ESPN's John Clayton is reporting that San Diego has traded David Boston for a sixth round draft pick in 2005. How bad did the Chargers want to get rid of Boston that they trade a sixth-round pick in next years draft for him?? This trade has plenty of risk for Miami, but it's one worth taking in a sink-or-swim season for many in the organization. Boston's presence bumps up A.J. Feeley and Chris Chambers' fantasy value. Both could reach 1,000 yards receiving. Boston's re-structured contract is expected to be incentive heavy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.