Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miamimarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miamimarlins04

  1. :dkdance I think we'll resign Enc :peepwall
  2. :mischief2 hmmm I wonder what the fish will do next :peepwall
  3. The Red sox as an organization I think suck a** just like the yankees' organization but the red sox players, some not all are classy individuals.
  4. After losing the World Series to the Florida Marlins the Yankees( Stankees ) have not learned a thing. Increasing payroll does not mean you will win the world series take a page from the Marlins play book Mr. Steinbrenner. I think it's hilarious how the Yankees and Redsox compete even in the off season, If I was a Red sox fan I'd be pissed because they can make big moves but they have to watch out for the Yankees. The Red Sox sign Shilling and then Pettitte takes off for Houston they in turn sign Brown I hate teams with money ( greedy people suck a**, steinbrenner ). I posted this because I want to actually see the Red sox kick the yankees @$$I hope the Sox get A-rod then lets see what the stankees do.
  5. I was one of the many non-believers out there that we would have a chance to get Vlad but ya know what I think it is now a reality. Sorry for making a new post, maybe this can be for people that now believe! I think if the Fish can structure a contract like Mikey Lowell's then it's possible that we can land him. Sign him for 2 years then if we don't get the stadium have some sort of escape clause I believe the Marlins' FO is hard at work as we speak trying to get this done. Getting Vlad will make up for not signing Pucking Fudge and then some..
  6. Palmero did that Viagra commercial at PPS. And Vlad, well Vlad is a long shot but as Sammy would say could be :mischief2
  7. YES PUDGE HATERS.. COME OUT ALL OF YOU LIKE c**k ROACHES COME OUT IN THE DARK!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO BYE BYE PUDGE U a**...IT'S PARTY TIME! :cheers :jump :toilet :elefant :elefant :drunks :censored :rock
  8. Pudge is hbis own man.. Boras: Hey Pudge can I do your wife? Pudge: sure why not.
  9. Odom I agree... And what's with this blaming of scott boras? Give me a break Pudge is a big guy, if Boras asked to screw his wife would he let him?I don't think so... :king
  10. Who here thinks that we will keep Mike redmond? I sure hope not
  11. Yea leys blame boras.... Pudge is the one to blame! :banghead Party still going on purple elephants left but the I hate Pudge band is still here :rock hey Pudge :nono
  12. LOL this is hilarious Pudge wants more $$$$$$$$ I knew I always hated him. The purple elephants also hate pudge :elefant :elefant :elefant Party tonight! The I hate Pudge band will be there :rock
  13. Pudge is an a**!.. And anyone who supports the a** can go go away right along with him!.. We do not need him makea pitch for javy or juts hope that Castro will be found innocent
  14. Hmmm who knows. I think he could agree in principle then ask for an extension to sign? I think as long as there's intent to sign it's ok I would think. I also HOPE to god for the money we offered him that he doesn't take it so we can use that money elswhere. But hey that's my opinion
  15. Pudge = greedy, pudge with boras= VERY greedy, Pudge not taking the marlins 3 year 20 moillion dollar contract by Sunday= good go after Javy, Pudge playing for O's or scrubs= priceless there are some things money can't buy.
  16. Man this Pudge thing never dies and I see why. Oh and yes Boras is an @$$ but he Pudge is not being brainwashed by him. Look at last season Didn't sign with the fish until late because no other team was going after him. Pudge demands a lot of money and adding Boras to the mix doesn't help much because they could come up with 20 mill for 1 year. Pudge just take the 3 candy bar offer and 500 bucks.
  17. I love seeing the little guy get so much love! Who would've thought everyone would love Mordei! I am happy for him I hope he stays within the organization for years and years to come. :thumbup
  18. I just read another article on how the Marlins likely will not resign Urbina.. And well it just makes me laugh. Waht in the heck are they thinking? They want pudge over some bullpen help!? Geesh we've got a plethera of catchers in our organization ( ok maybe 2 or 3 )and their are FA's i.e. Benito Santiago. If we weren'twasting so much time on Pudge not only time but money then we can sign Urbina! What are we going to do rely on Looper my goodness please tell me that's not what we will do, and Fox is not a closer maybe at one point considered but he's not goin to be one this is crazy We need bullpen help and not going after Uggy is rediculous.
  19. I sign the petition.. And add in the comment box of the petition we sign Pudge for A snikers bar, three muskateer bar,a nestle crunch bar, and 500 dollars a year.
  20. Yea if you already have Millions of dollars and your named rhymed with Fudge
  21. LOL hahahha It's party time! :elefant :elefant :beer :afro CANDY BAR and 500 bucks. Wait he won't have enough money for the boat! :confused ehhh who cares
  22. Citanx lol a year supply of STFU where'd you learn that one mommy?! Pudge is greedy and for 10 mil he better hit more than JUST 16 homers. :banghead
  23. Thank you Wild Card not worth all that money I'd give him 10-15 for 3 years
  24. I know some of you would love to disagree but if Castro wasn't in the perdicament he is in I think we'd have a very capable and afordable catcher. He was and still is considered to be a great talent. Some of you would argue the fact that he may not be able to handle the rotation, well you have to learn somewhere. We can't just keep letting ride the bench we also can't keep 3 catchers! If only Castro didn't have a stupid girl want money from him .. I tell ya greedy people everywhere.
  25. No offense to anyone. But I have to question it, will he even consider it or is he just looking at the offer and laughing histerically. I just hope does the right thing, just like Mikey said I could've gone somewhere else for big bucks but wanted to win here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.