Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miamimarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miamimarlins04

  1. gobucks must have a different rotworld website I don't see it
  2. Dagreatone are you a marlins fan? Try and be optimistic and quit bashing thought of us getting vlad or lopez.
  3. That's crap.... I heard the O's are about to sign Pudge for 3 years 10 mill they have Tejeda I doubt they get all three. Gammons is never right, ok he's right sometimes but not in this case. O's getting Tejeda,Pudge, and Vlad not gonna happen.
  4. Ok if all the the talk about the sources close to Vlad is true then we should see Vlad in RF next year and the year after! I can't wait to see that right field section full of Dominicans! This is going to be fun woooo hoooo
  5. Who in the heck is going to coach 3b for the fish?! :banghead please not Rojas
  6. What the heck are they waiting for my goodness. They know they can't offer what the O's will so they need to offer what they can and see if he bites. I think he wants to play for the fish, for some reason I feel it. Lets make a big splash NOW! c'mon Marlins
  7. Juanky does anyone know if the Marlins have offered him one yet? I bet if we offered him 12 mill a year with some of it backloaded he's sign. Marlins just need to offer him the contract so they can move on and not waste their time.
  8. The O's WILL offer Vlady a contract they'd be stupid not to. Wait does anyone know if they already have? I thought I heard they have and he declined( it could've been just the expos)but anyways if he declines an offer from them then he may want to sign with the fish who knows we shall see.
  9. Ok a few questions for whoever can answer or who wants to take a guess. Does anyone think Tejeda will make a decision on which team he'll be signing with by today? Another question is does anyone think the marlins can possibly get the Vlad rumor completed before the end of the winter meeting? And finally, When do the winter meetings end?
  10. I take it there was NO rumor on the fish?>??????/??//
  11. So is the Florida rumor about the D-rays or have they no said yet?
  12. Ya know I like JT Snow.. :mischief2 Or Hermanson
  13. listening to MLB raido and they did recap on what has gone down and no Marlins/Giants deal mentioned
  14. Another trade.. I wonder how real this could be... LInk?
  15. Javy the man Lopez in teal. Ooooooh heck yea Edcanes think anything WILL happen before lets say TOMORROW lol
  16. cabs will be in RF and Niner in LF
  17. I don't want no friggin prospects.. FRiggin A
  18. Rotoworld reports he's goin to Dodgers looks like it's for minor leaguers Or LO DUCA?!?!? :mischief2
  19. There is no news on ESPN.com or MLB.com so this could be made up
  20. I want to see the ice man girls at the game again!
  21. :mischief2 To Arizona for Ice man! :whistle
  22. I wonder if fat Joe was gonna have a heart attack watching thatgame. I know I just about did. :unsure :
  23. LOL it's hilarious how people are quick to delete posts. I can see whoevewr controls these boards has no sense of humor. And you call yourselves Marlin fans maybe you should hang out with pudgefan lol I called her out again
  24. I don't know about you, but I am bored. It's Friiiiiiiiiiiday and the beggining of the winter meetings lets have a party with the Pucking Fudge band :rock :balloons :cheers c'mon get off the couch :tv_happy .. Spank the :monkey _wink take a :spotter get your a** kicked :boxed . make a few prank calls ( to Pudge ) :call - Hey Pudge is your bank running, better go catch it before you're broke hahah :disco :encore The when it's all said and done go to sleep :sleeping

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.