Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miamimarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miamimarlins04

  1. streaking with slaphands to PPS then sittin in parking lot waiting for game to start!!!! :w00t
  2. I think they should. But will they? I guess we will have to wait and see. I just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts or suggestions.
  3. :banghead My goodness what is this world coming to girls will do anything for money. If you ask me Ramon is a :hat . This women wanted $$ that's all she figured it happen to Kobe so she might as well do it herself and she picked Ramon to mess with because he was the only :hat on the Marlins to show her a great time and when she didn;t get what she wanted she was :angry so Ramon is an innocent :hat .. And for those of you who don't know what :hat is. It's a []D[][]\/[][]D
  4. :banghead play Ramon :banghead play ramon :banghead no more redmond :thumbdown
  5. I knew someone was going to bring the glavine thing up .. I got it show me what he did last time he faced Glavine. If I remember correctly it was NOTHING. Not to mention he won't have 200+ AB's against Glavine so he needs to be productive against other as well.
  6. G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG AVG YTD 51 105 10 26 6 1 0 11 34 7 13 0 0 .308 .324 .248 Those are Red's #'s G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG AVG YTD 32 44 4 12 1 0 3 6 22 4 9 0 0 .333 .500 .273 And that's in limited AB's and playing time POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ramon = power and he can catch pretty darn good. My opinion I'd take Ramon any day over redmond
  7. Goin back to my initial statement I know he has good D but, but I don't like him that's me Mr. Cape fish I don't like Mike redmond if it means strating ramon and losing red's offense which is little then so be it. And when he does play why bat him 3rd hello mcfly?!?!? do you not see that
  8. :banghead Well I see we have one Lil red supporter. How many more are there?!?!? I hate seeing mike come into a game or starting instead of Pudge and then they place him 3rd in the battng order LMAO that's hilarious not to mention pretty stupid.Ramon is more of a threat what do you want power or the silencer my goodness if you're goin to play him then don't bat him 3rd he's not scary.
  9. :banghead Personally I don't like Mike redmond. He looks to me to be over weight and just doesn't look like a catcher. Why bring him in when you have someone like Ramon. The organization talks so much about Ramon and how great he is and how they wouldn't trade him well then why only give him pinch hitting duties?! It's mind boggling. I'd rather see Pudge and Ramon as my catchers redmond is good Defensively but offense I'd rather have ramon. I am just frustrated
  10. :w00t Lets run wild against these friggin Brew crew! :w00t
  11. Lenny Harris! Awesome in the pinch. He's from Miami went to Mdcc good move and probably won't cost to much make some move for him send down someone mordei? who knows I want to see him up here great in the clubhouse!
  12. For those of you that find yourself without a bobble head I have to ask what sections do ya'll enter in at. I myself always get whatever promotion there is ecspecially bobble heads and I can arrive there 20-45minutes early and still recieve a bobble head. All you have to do is go to the elivator in the back behind the Publix power alley where you will go through the doors and to the elivator instead of the spiral walkway or the escalator. Most of the time when goin through here they have extra of whatever the giveaway is. I thought I'd let people know good luck next time! Pudge bobble head is great by the way. Just addition to the whole collection. :thumbup
  13. Shamrock you're right man it's stupid. Slap I guess is wanting a trade like what the fish are doing right now isn't enough for him. Marlins have been playing straight up A+ ball the past 2 months, and that's with the guys they have lets keep this thing going. Keep it in the organization.
  14. Marlins don't need drew. Marlins don't want Drew. Slap got it from a message board on ESPN. 99% of rumored trades doesn't happen lets drop all this trade talks. How about focusing on the fish 9 games above .500 and goin for sweep against D back's tomorrow with WILLIS on the hill. And don't forget 1 game out of Wild card. We don't need no Drew or anyone else for :banghead that matter.
  15. What about Josh Beckett's song.. something country I'm pretty sure it is still Kenny Chesney's - back where I come from.. Oh and Aj has MANSON!!! Spooney is right behind him with some rock music!
  16. I'd do it!!!!lol I thought of it!
  17. WE can work something up and talk to the marlins and go in as a group with marlinsbaseball.com!! Money goes toward chipping away at the marlins new stadium fund it can last all through the offseason. Save them pennies!
  18. Ok listen.. We need a new stadium. Loria says he's willing to pay 100 million or whatever. And the rest which is about 200 million to be paid by the city or what not. Well to make it easier for the city to approve of a plan like this why don't us the fans take some inniciative! We all love this team and want to see it here for years and years to come. If every fish fan were to contribute a little something then it could go a long way. Maybe I am out of my mind but we need to do something make a proposal to the florida marlins and let them know of what's goin down and I'm sure every fan that goes to a game would'nt mind throwing in a dollar or whatever into a marlin pot! I myself would throw in more than that everytime I attend a game and I attend about 35-40 games a year! We need to do something! I was wondering what ya'll thought.
  19. no be cool about it talk about the fish and just ask if you can give a shout out to a fan and say marlinsbaseball.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mention HULK !! Lowell new nickname!
  20. Call ED talk abou Marlins! lets bring something up
  21. NINER AND LIGHTENBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Lets call them !!!!!!!!!! It'll be fun marlin fan after marlin fan I'm pretty sure it's 567 0560 still
  23. Hurry let him know we're out there ! I called already and supported the team. Lets just try and get as many people to call befofe he is done tonight. He's off air at 2 am hurry and call!! I'll be listening try and give a shout out for marlinsbaseball.com!! And bring up HULK!! ( lowell)
  24. Dontrelle says he appreciates his fans and loves being recognized but would rather not be called The D-train.. Hmmm I'll call him whatever he wants if he keeps winning!!!
  25. Everyday is tailgate day when you're goin to a Marlin game!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.