Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Phenom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins Phenom

  1. He would call MLB and make the Marlins trade him back to SD for Capps
  2. Great game, besides Rodney. Idk who annoys me more Dunn, Bell or Rodney. Fuck you Mike Hill
  3. Whew, I feel better now
  4. I'm so confused. .. I thought I read the season ended Wednesday, came to check for offseason rumors. Turns out I missed this game?
  5. @Admin get a countdown to Hill's firing
  6. They did. They acquired Castillo for Rea....
  7. Why is Admin being bullied? Admin, I trust you and your sources.. come back!!
  8. Right elbow soreness.. I blame Loria
  9. Right elbow soreness... Really :221_see_no_evil: :221_see_no_evil:
  10. Record is irrelevant. You don't measure a sp on record
  11. 2015 doesn't count?
  12. I don't want to be that guy but..... Cashner stinks
  13. @LisaScotland headed for exit
  14. I've ate Russian fish before. Delicious
  15. @MoscowMarlin has 2651 fewer post than me. But, with 3 more post he will likely pass me in reputation. I must not be well liked around here
  16. Welcome to both @MoscowMarlin and @LisaScotland
  17. She might just encourage it..
  18. Philadelphia is asking for a top 5 prospect. Guess no Hellickson here
  19. I really like Realmuto leading off.
  20. Nothing... On top it just says Required in red...
  21. Since I can't edit for w.e reason... Or maybe you forgot, this isn't MLB2K16. Force trades are not allowed.
  22. Can I have some of whatever your smoking? Or maybe you forgotthis isn't MLB2K16. Force trades are not on here.
  23. Time to panic!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.