Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Phenom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins Phenom

  1. Admin... any word on who the local group might be? Can it be Micky?
  2. Appreciate the correction
  3. Joe's hashtags.. lmao
  4. Or moved to Marlins park for the regular season ...
  5. Fuck you. I have a Mexican for that. Oh wait, that might change now..
  6. Oh, I know that. But, I can see the writing on the wall.
  7. $200mill.. lmao, that's laugh out loud funny. Loria> this clown
  8. Anger... it's how he griefs
  9. I guess you missed the sarcasm in that
  10. Jansen officially signed today, maybe he thought the Marlins still had a chance at him?
  11. Waste Management Park
  12. I had to bring this golden post back up again. debating on whether I should read this as a bed time story to my wife.
  13. Are you not aware what national day today is? #NationalFormerSuckieMarlinsSigningDay
  14. You mean the offseason didn't end yesterday?
  15. More than Mathis did. That can only mean 1 thing!
  16. I like the fact Rodney is no longer wearing a Marlins jersey.
  17. Sign Jensen! not the women beater!! $92mill?! he'd better be a sp/closer for that price .
  18. Says the guy who wouldn't take the money?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.