Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Phenom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins Phenom

  1. I thought the season ended the 2nd week of August...
  2. LOL, I know who's who. My question was when Hill be fired? Can the midget be fired also.
  3. How long before Hill is fired? Midget?
  4. Waiting...
  5. Chen is on the board of directors
  6. Hate ur Indians picture
  7. "You don't get the show" -PapI Lebatard voice
  8. If that would of happened, everyone would of been bitching for Cashner.
  9. Why is it always about you? I I I... how about we, for once!!
  10. The other teams in the race are not that much better..
  11. Let's not panic after every lost.. marlins have the 26th hardest schedule remaining.
  12. I'm so lost.. the season isn't over? These past games weren't exhibition? Wtf [uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER] you lied
  13. I thought Micky had him boycotting until Loria sells the team to him.
  14. No Burnie? [ATTACH]1107._xfImport[/ATTACH]
  15. In the words of [uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER]. COL
  16. I love those.. How much Admin?
  17. Pic or it didn't happen

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.