Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adeiny Hechavarria

Featured Replies

Remember when the Marlins offered this guy an extension and he said no? 

 

The franchise finally caught a break.

 

 

When is Hech a free agent? I feel like they'll no longer offer him an extension but they'll probably ride him to free agency anyways.

 

 

  • Author

I would like to see him traded for pitching depth this offseason.

 

As a matter of fact, I wanted him traded last offseason after his career year. Been saying for a long time that he and Rojas are basically the same player. 

 

 

I would like to see him traded for pitching depth this offseason.

 

As a matter of fact, I wanted him traded last offseason after his career year. Been saying for a long time that he and Rojas are basically the same player. 

 

I think Rojas might actually have a slight edge since he can play multiple positions. 

 

 

I think Rojas might actually have a slight edge since he can play multiple positions. 

I would imagine Hech can do multiple positions as well. Oh wait, you meant on the field?
  • Author

We need more 0 WAR players. All of this violence isn't good for clubhouse chemistry.

 

 

Rojas and Hech I believe would cancel each other out with the glove. Hech a little better, would have been nice if they sold high on him last year.

 

 

Hech and Rojas remind me of one time my best friend and I liked the same girl and she said she couldn't pick just one so she said it's like you are each half of the perfect guy and she wished she could combine us into one person and it would be the perfect guy.

 

 

Hech and Rojas remind me of one time my best friend and I liked the same girl and she said she couldn't pick just one so she said it's like you are each half of the perfect guy and she wished she could combine us into one person and it would be the perfect guy.

 

When this story started out, I expected it to end in a 3way. Maybe the trade has put me in a 3way mood.

 

 

When this story started out, I expected it to end in a 3way. Maybe the trade has put me in a 3way mood.

Oh there was definitely sex involved in that story. I wasn't there but I'm sure they both enjoyed it.
When this story started out, I expected it to end in a 3way. Maybe the trade has put me in a 3way mood.

 

you can barely handle self-love

 

 

Maybe he can win a Gold Glove and we can sell him high based upon perceived defense.

 

It's not just perceived defense, he's actually a good defender now. Not good enough, however, to make up for his atrocious offense. 

 

 

I'm not saying Hech is a world beater, significantly better than Rojas, or anything like that - but his BABIP is 50 points lower this year than it was the past two years and he was one of the better SS last year. I think it would be a mistake to trade him after this season, since his value would be at his lowest. So I expect him to be traded.

 

 

Why nobody thanks him for what he do well to this team but only blame him for what he do bad ? if not for his gem in the 9th inning last night,Rodney may blow the lead.

 

 

Most of the best free agents play the Outfield next season. Mike Hill has a serious hard on for Adeiny, I still don't see him getting moved.

 

 

Most of the best free agents play the Outfield next season. Mike Hill has a serious hard on for Adeiny, I still don't see him getting moved.

 

Hopefully, Mike Hill will be moved before we ever get an opportunity to see whether Mike Hill would have moved Hech. 

 

 

Most of the best free agents play the Outfield next season. Mike Hill has a serious hard on for Adeiny, I still don't see him getting moved.

 

That's because they're both (black)

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.