Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. Sooooooooooo Cashner kinda deals
  2. Didn't see the replay, either way need to get the out and Jose did it himself.
  3. I don't know what you guys are talking about. That wasn't all that bad of a throw. From what was maybe 15 feet away, that throw shouldn't be anywhere near the ground.
  4. That's a horrible throw. Not his fault. Yep. You don't expect so a bad throw from such a short distance, got him a little tangled up.
  5. Derek better get a few hits tonight to make up for his subpar defensive display
  6. Has Jones always hit cleanup? Or did they just change that tonight
  7. Anyone know where I can stream the game online for a bit? MLBTv has the game blacked out (again), it's pouring in Tallahassee so my dish isn't working and the other site i usually use doesn't have any streams working either.
  8. REFUSE TO READ. I do not give in to the man.
  9. Make another LEGO Movie because that was awesome.
  10. Seeing Captain America tonight, so I'll miss this one It was great but how dare you pass up on a Jose start...
  11. Hech has been unreal. Glad to see he's finally a better hitter than Admin and I.
  12. Mike Trout homered again in the first tonight. I love him. This concludes my Mike Trout update for the night.
  13. Love Love Love this uniform scheme.
  14. We're playing the Rockies in the MLBs first regular season 5 game series :-)
  15. Seems like the Dodgers are experiencing a Cuban Missle Crisis...? I'll show myself the door.
  16. What's really great to see, especially early on in the season is that this team is hungry and doesn't quit when they fall behind. I know it's early but if they keep that mentality during the dog days of the season they could surprise a lot of people.
  17. This McGehee character, I think I like him.
  18. RT @MMP McGehee has definitely already out produced all of our 3rd Baseman from last season
  19. Seriously though, I think McGehee has already out produced all of our third baseman combined from last season
  20. Our lineup with Salty makes me feel optimistic, but when it's with Mathis I feel like we're going to put up 0 runs a game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.