Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. I've taken both financial and managerial accounting and even though I managed to earn an A and B respectively I have to say they weren't my favorite classes. To be an accounting major I have to take higher level math courses (mainly calculus courses) in which I've struggled in before and had to drop, even with help from tutors. My thing right now is that all my buddies are business majors and they're giving me a hard time for wanting to study elsewhere. Although I know if I stick with it, either in accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, etc. and go to graduate school I'll have a somewhat easier path to a high paying job. That being said I just don't really enjoy business all too much and really want a career in which I will be able to help others. Basically stuck between choosing a higher paying job which I'll probably not be too fond of or a job that won't be a burden to go to everyday but pays sufficiently less.
  2. Personally, I feel like the options for a strong career are: 1. Sales: bust your ass and be good. For the record, I chose #2 but sometimes wish I had chosen #1. I had the opportunity. By now, I'd probably be working ~50 hours a week now with a decent salary and not a lot of pressure, not to mention no debt; that would have been pretty nice. May be a dumb question but what do you mean by sales? Are you saying like studying advertising and marketing?
  3. No. FSU for free is MAYBE okay. You have to absolutely destroy it there (top 10, law review, etc.) to get BigLaw. Thanks. As of now I have a few options I wouldn't mind venturing into between Mass Comm, Psych, Sociology and possibly occupational therapy. If anyone has suggestions on what would be smart to major in for someone who's not particularly strong in the math or science fields, please feel free to give any input.
  4. It's more annoying that we didn't try to trade Webb and net something (anything) in return as teams clearly wanted him.
  5. What was our total offensive output from 3rd baseman last season? I feel like McGehee has almost matched it already
  6. The Masked Marmol
  7. Live streaming from my apartment in Tallahassee because I've missed baseball so much.
  8. I remember how excited I was when we first got Eovaldi. Glad he's at the top of our rotation now and can have a strong season
  9. Monster Dong! Baseball! Runs! Onions
  10. I read somewhere that he will earn $49,423 per AB over the next decade. The median annual income of a household in Michigan: $48,471.
  11. Wichita State and Kansas out makes me
  12. Cobb county is a huge baseball centered area so smart move by the Braves. East Cobb hold one of the biggest baseball tournaments every year for travel ball.
  13. B.A., Political Science University of Miami J.D., University of Miami...which is why I haven't been around much. If you're considering law school, don't do it. It will take your soul and your life. I miss you all... help srsly screw it, I'm staying here with you guys. Go Fish. I'm contemplating switching majors or if anything going to law school at FSU. Would you say it'll be worth it?
  14. College tuition, a home and a golden lab. Save the rest.
  15. Amazing. Rooting for him no matter what team he's on.
  16. I'd be ecstatic with an 80 win season, content with 70 wins.
  17. Not being 21!!!!!!!
  18. CM PUNK QUIT? Can he do that? Is that legal?
  19. Go Rhode Island! I'm glad that they ended him being a part of the Wyatts. I'm wondering if Bryan will be in the Rumble or if he will have a singles match at the PPV? Right now its the Rumble, Lesnar vs Big Show and Cena vs Orton. Usually they have around 4 matches in addition to the Rumble Match. Maybe a Divas Match? What else could they do? Looks like AJ vs Naomi will be a match. Also the tag team titles might be defended
  20. Never heard of em
  21. Very upset we don't get the "Chef Wade", "Warden", "Horstranaut", or "Super Cool" nicknames for Wade, Joel, Battier, and Michael Beasley.
  22. I love Jameis so much.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.