Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. 20 year/20 Billion, get it done
  2. Red couldn't manage an MLB team to a little league championship
  3. Why is Mike Dunn still a thing
  4. Dietrich is basically a left handed hitting Dan Uggla
  5. MrMarlinPride replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    10 Years/$1 Billion for Giancarlo please and thank you
  6. Sooooo Hand isn't very good
  7. "Those Grandslammers won't be grand slammers at our park" - Old people who think we have a chance
  8. I'd just retain joint citizenship, so would get the best of both worlds I hate/envy you
  9. MrMarlinPride replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    Only 149 games left
  10. I'm sorry guys I haven't watched the past 6 games and it's resulted in losses, I'll watch tomorrow and guarantee a W
  11. I was at a bar and the game was on, I told them to change it so it wouldn't ruin my time :-)
  12. Here's the question: are they still fun to watch, guys? Last night, yes. When they're striking out 15 + times a game, not so much. Good thing we don't face Gio and Straus every night
  13. Nobody said it would be easy
  14. Baseball is fun
  15. WHY HOLD HIM THEY'RE PLAYING NO DOUBLES DEFENSE
  16. WAIT. Red made a double switch to put in Solano and moved Dietrich to third just because?
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jGSvxCRp4
  18. Marlins suck, Panthers suck, Heat suck. The Heat do not suck.
  19. Is it safe to say that Redmond isn't a good MLB Manager
  20. Called that guys, I'm sorry
  21. Evidentially because we needed solanos allstar abilities What happened to McGehee?
  22. Why is Dietrich playing 3rd

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.