April 12, 201412 yr What a fucking joke. Nothing else to say. How many more men can you leave on base? Jose was terrible in a game when we really needed him. Back where we belong I guess, under .500.
April 12, 201412 yr their saying we better 2013 team dont see that second week of season you think that ture?
April 12, 201412 yr here's an article idea, Admin. 9 possible coaches to replace Mike Redmond. youre welcome broski!
April 12, 201412 yr here's an article idea, Admin. 9 possible coaches to replace Mike Redmond. youre welcome broski! Jokersgoon is top choice
April 12, 201412 yr Who sees a pattern here? 1. Leonardo DiCaprio in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" 2. Billy Bob Thorton in "Slingblade" 3. Tom Hanks in "Forrest Gump" 4. Dustin Hoffman in "Rain Man" 5. Sean Penn in "I Am Sam" 6. John Malkovich in "Of Mice and Men" 7. Juliette Lewis in "The Other Sister" 8. Cuba Gooding Jr. in "Radio" 9. Mike Redmond in "The 2014 Miami Marlins"
April 12, 201412 yr I was at a bar and the game was on, I told them to change it so it wouldn't ruin my time :-)
April 12, 201412 yr I would say we are in a abit of a slump. Better to get it out of the way now. Hopefully 2nite is were we turn the corner
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.