4-9 Post Game

canada-marlin24

I dunno guys, everyone is ragging on Red and Marmol but this was on Dietrich for me. Had he not tossed that one away Marmol could have gone for a double play ball from Rendon.

I don't like Marmol but he's been fine so far this year. if he's on the team it's not like Red won't give him chances. Walking Rendon was no big deal cuz Werth was coming up regardless since it was just one out. None of that would have happened had Dietrich not allowed the runners to move up.

Guest Guest

what idea redman loading base up ??? he think we could get their best hitter out??? that showhe not good manger you look at redman he asking why did i do that!!!!!!

I didn't mind the IBB at all, Rendon is hot as hell right now.

Besides Mark Redman is innocent.

well that's a wierd thing to complain about. dude we scored 7 runs.

Marmol & Dietrich threw the game away and Redmond directed it all.

Yes, but its about momentum. We keep it on them and even if Harper hits that home run. We still have 3-4 run lead. Instead it became a two run game and they were right back in it.

I dunno guys, everyone is ragging on Red and Marmol but this was on Dietrich for me. Had he not tossed that one away Marmol could have gone for a double play ball from Rendon.

I don't like Marmol but he's been fine so far this year. if he's on the team it's not like Red won't give him chances. Walking Rendon was no big deal cuz Werth was coming up regardless since it was just one out. None of that would have happened had Dietrich not allowed the runners to move up.

Walking Rendon was a big deal. It makes absolutely no sense to IBB a guy to face Jayson Werth who's probably the Nationals best hitter. It forced Marmol to throw a cookie down the middle. With 1B open, there's a possibility that Marmol pitches differently. Probably would've had some confidence to throw some sliders and get hitters to chase. Marmol isn't a ground ball pitcher so there's literally no point in loading the bases there.

Guest Guest

If I knew they'd never put Marmol in late pressure situations again, this loss might be worth it. But of course they'll go right back to him.

That's my problem too

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.