Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. No he doesn't. Spot starts yes.
  2. If you approach it like you would fiction, it becomes mildly interesting to very interesting depending on how religious you are. I'm not religious in the slightest bit. Maybe one day if i'm bored in a hotel.
  3. Reed Johnson does not hit a baseball softly. My god this guy needs more playing time.
  4. Want a really long, old but very eye opening book to read? Read the bible like a book. I've done it a coupe times. Crazy s*** in there. Also plenty of contradictions that will have you rereading parts of it to confirm. I really don't think I could do that. You're a crazy person
  5. Marmol should probably win this tournament
  6. Casey McGehee and Garrett Jones might be slower than osmosis
  7. Can we just not pitch to Seth Smith or Jedd Gyrko anymore
  8. Awesome who did you take it with? O'Shea? I have no clue who O'Shea is. I go to FSU and took it with Professor Shelby, who was awesome and I would get bonus points talking game of thrones with him
  9. I really liked The Fountainhead Also, Fahrenheit 411, 1984, The Plague, The Incredible Lightness of Being. I can't think of any more right now, but that's a pretty good list. Also, I haven't read Kafka but from what I hear, I'd love his stuff. Look into him too. How's 1984, it's on my list
  10. My favorite author is Kurt Vonnegut, I've read all of his books. I would probably have a really hard time choosing a favorite, but for anyone who hasn't read anything by him yet, don't start with Slaughterhouse Five (it's a great book, but it isn't representative of his style) My english professor last semester actually recommend me to read Slaughterhouse Five. Which one would you recommend starting with instead?
  11. Casey finally did it!!!
  12. The Marlins are clearly our favorite team if we spend any amount of time posting on a website devoted to the team. They have been mediocre for many, many, many years. In those years everyone here has rooted for them. Now they are showing signs of life, contention and just overall a fun product to watch. Why not just enjoy it? If they crash and become the worst team so be it, if they continue and contend for the playoffs that's great. There should be no difference in your fandom. Enjoy the ride while it lasts and be proud of what this team is accomplishing.
  13. I understand there's arguing but i don;t want to go back and read the source of it. What is all the ruckus about and why?
  14. I've been a lot more into reading lately. In the past month and a half I've read The Fault In Our Stars, To Kill A Mockingbird (Never read the whole thing in High School), Moneyball and re-read The Great Gatsby. I'd have to say Gatsby is still one of my all time favorites, right behind the Harry Potter series. What are the best books you've ever read and what are your personal favorites? Also what are some books you'd recommend?
  15. Bump. Love puppies. Trying to get a golden lab my senior year when I move into an apartment that doesn't have carpet. Cats are the devil....
  16. At least only one of those runs was earned. #StayingPositive Gotta keep the ERA Low
  17. Maybe don't throw fastballs right down the middle Jose
  18. Those batting avgs in the middle of the order!
  19. A Marlins team that is having fun?!? Is this real life?
  20. A Playoff watch thread not even 1/4 way through the season? I absolutely love it.
  21. Good to have some depth. Maybe he could be a solid bullpen arm if we're still having trouble filling spots down the road.
  22. I think we are discussing this in every thread, so you're just looking for attention here. Plus, your post is so full of badly-used information and absurd extrapolations that I don't even know where to go with it. 60 home wins? Lololololololol. I'll go to the first playoff game and run on the field naked if they win 60 home games this season
  23. Good thing the Marlins FO had the foresight to give Stanton a contract extension. Oh wait. With every homerun that $ amount is rising in his favor
  24. I also hope he can hit at least 43 homers this year. I'd like him to have both of those. A 40 HR/120 RBI season would bring me to tears of joy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.