Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. Bring me Matt Lindstrom or bring me death
  2. You know what, I've had enough of this negativity. This guy is the real deal, he's gonna be an All Star one day. He's here and here to stay. He's going to be a part of this playoff run. Go Team!
  3. Is it safe to say now that Nate is a solid number 2 guy in the rotation?
  4. I love Eovaldi's arm so much, casually throwing in the mid 90's 8 innings in.
  5. Wow. We. Are. Good. At. Trades.
  6. Did anyone else vote for McGehee or is that just me being a homer? It was between Wright and Casey for me and I feel like Casey has certainly played at an all star level so far and has earned some votes.
  7. I'm adding caterwauling to my dictionary once I find out what it means. verb gerund or present participle: caterwauling (of a cat) make a shrill howling or wailing noise. "the caterwauling of a pair of bobcats" synonyms:howl, wail, bawl, cry, yell, scream, screech, yowl, ululate
  8. What the hell happened? I leave when Dunn has the bases loaded with no outs
  9. WHY IS CHRIS HATCHER ON THE TEAM AGAIN?!?
  10. A majority of the 1997 World Series team
  11. Inning 59 coming up! Still perfect. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx7-4j_TMx8
  12. Yes, he's in his 34th inning of work. Wow. What a guy
  13. Is he still pitching?
  14. I want, no, I need that sleeve he wore today for intramural sports next year
  15. I just busted out my N64, but can't get it to connect to wifi- am I doing it wrong? I want to play tony hawk in multiplayer. Played Beerio Kart and Beerio Party today. Multiplayer worked fine
  16. Fixed. I played baseball for 15 years and couldn't get my hair to stay spiked like his under my cap. Literally tried for 5 years from 8th grade to my only year of college ball
  17. Mike Dunn is a real asshole
  18. Can someone please explain what Red did wrong today? I didn't get a chance to watch after the 2nd inning.
  19. Perfect timing with Olivo's placement in the quarterfinals for the Least Likable Marlin of All-Time tournament! Olivo making a late run at the Most Unlikable Marlin Tournament title. He knows Heath Bell is the clear favorite, so he's making his move to sway some votes. NO ONE SHALL OUT DUE HEATH THE HORRIBLE.
  20. 7:10 First Pitch AJ Burnett (BOO) vs Anthony Desclafani (YAY) Phuck The Fillies
  21. Umpires suck at their jobs. We should replace them with machines because they suck so much. If only every sport was officiated by Robots
  22. Bullshit on that 3-0 call
  23. I'm back from being miserable watching the Heat game. Let's make shit happen Fish
  24. Dave Dombrowski must laugh at us daily. He has his assistant remind him every hour.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.