Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. I think you mean unbearable lightness of being. Great book and movie is awesome too (young naked juliette binoche yes and please). The book of Laughter and Forgetting is also a great Kundera book (I think I like it more than unbearable, but that could be because I've read it more recently). You should def check out Kafka. The short stories are so so good and so is the Trial even though it was never really finished and no one really knows how the chapters were supposed to go. Catch 22 is probably my favorite book of all time. Blood Meridian is way up there. Stars my Destination (Alfred Bester) is really awesome pop-literary-sci-fi and also one of my favorites. Always love some Pynchon or Murakami. I've really been on a big Raymond Chandler kick (Big Sleep, Long Goodbye, Lady in the Lake) lately. There's a lot! CATCH 22! I want to read that so badly. Heard nothing but good things, just need to get my hands on a copy.
  2. The Marlins need more than just pitching. It would be dumb to make a trade that isn't going to fill multiple holes. I think pitching is the only thing they really need. They are pretty solid across the board offensively with a small question mark in the middle infield. The bullpen is awful and the rotation needs help now without Jose.
  3. Mazel Tov Shabbat shalom baby
  4. Throwing over hand as pitchers do 100 times a game is just not a natural movement. When you add contorting and different angles when trying to throw off-speed pitches it's only going to further worsen the problem. This injury is so common and can happen to any player, it's unfortunate that it happened to one of our best.
  5. No way is one or two years (I don't know how arb works after trades) of Samardzja worth depleting our farm system. If Slowey and co can't step up and get it done until Heaney gets the call then so be it. Can't risk the future for a questionable now.
  6. Erick is ever the optimist. He's the Yin to my Yang
  7. Devonta Freeman > Storm Johnson
  8. SHUT HIM DOWN FOR THE YEAR. I can't risk him getting TJ or any major surgery.
  9. I never thought I'd root for an injury, but: Please be hamstring. Please be hamstring. (Or anything not right arm related) Yeah I'll take like a groin tear or strained abdominal over any sort of elbow or shoulder problems any day.
  10. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0PijNCEwo
  11. I think I've seen a ghost
  12. THIS IS LIKE MY WORST NIGHTMARE MINUS THE FLYING MONKEYS OF DEATH
  13. We need to get kaleidoscope type glasses in which they only see Marlins Park when they're on a baseball field.
  14. Jedd Gyrko is a great player
  15. I love how the Dolphins clear the staff and rid the locker room of the problem in Incognito... And Pouncy runs his mouth, and the 2nd round pick is already showing his homophobic side on twitter. It's like they didn't interview the guy at all... considering locker room presence is something this team needs fixing in a bad way, doesn't sound like they adequately addressed that problem at all. Ship Pouncy's ass out of there. First the Hernandez thing, as well as being a part of the Incognito bulls***, and now this. To their credit they did draft 5 players who were captains on their respective college teams (and a dude who got kicked out of Illinois for stealing a laptop). Pouncey has been said to be well liked in the locker room and is a good player, he's just an idiot which is unfortunate
  16. Sure we can weigh all of that (2nd best football team is a title I will gladly take), but the panhandle is gross. Slightly better than Jacksonville though. How dare you insult my panhandle!!! Yeah it's not the nicest place. Haven't yet ventured to Panama City but I've heard only bad things. I really do love Tallahassee though, completely different than the areas I grew up in, in South Florida but still feels like home nevertheless.
  17. Is Ryan Madson still recovering from TJ? I know he's a FA.
  18. Doh. I always keep thinking you also go to UCF. Nationole Champs > Knight Life. But congrats on being the 2nd best football school in the state.
  19. Our o-line suuuuucks, needed improvement in the worst way. I actually like who they took in the 3rd. Overall not a bad draft. Addressed needs and Landry is going to be a great possession receiver.
  20. https://vine.co/v/Mgr6FTPWJHv Tommy Hutton had enough of him

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.