Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. Jacob Turner is not our homeboy
  2. 10/100 for Salad Dude
  3. What I find when youtubing Careless Whisper covers
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ My relationship with Giancarlo
  5. I hate how Giancarlo is gonna probably ask for a huge deal and the Marlins probably won't give it to him and then he's gone in a year or two and then I cry
  6. HE'S HITTING FREAKING .320 AFTER THAT HR. 10/200 NOW
  7. A MONSTERRRRRRR DONNNNNNGGGGGGGG
  8. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO CHEAT A FRIEND AND WASTE A CHANCE THAT III'VE BEEN GIIIVEEEN! He comes out to the Saxaphone solo at the beginning but I would've also chose the chorus
  9. Morse comes up to Take On Me by a Ha! LOVE IT Almost as great as Reddick coming up to Carless Whisper
  10. If he didn't swing that could've nailed him in the dome
  11. So we're secretly playing the Dodgers?
  12. Why does the GT say Marlins at Dodgers?
  13. FIVE FIFTEEN TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!!!! The more we suffer the more it shows we really care. Right? Yeah
  14. We were up 4-1 last night. 5/15/2014, never forget.
  15. Not shitty offense mode activated tonight.
  16. Jones has been pretty solid, definitely exceeding my expectations
  17. I just hope he doesn't take a roster spot from a more deserving player (when he is ultimately called up to provide veteran presence) We have enough damn veteran presence with Jones, Furcal, McGehee, Johnson and Salty. That excuse is no longer valid here Loria
  18. Brian Dozier has 10 home runs. What? He's been a real BullDozier this year.
  19. Some "Awesome" between inning entertainment for ya'll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMshvUReunc
  20. I love Hunter Pence.
  21. FUCK YOUR FACE RAFAEL FURCAL
  22. MrMarlinPride replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    there's a brewery & tap room opening up about 5 minutes from my house. Not sure whether excited or terrified. Walking distance? Super excited
  23. 2014 slogan Do I win a prize?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.