May 29, 201412 yr We were up 4 Then tied Then up 4 again Then won by 3 Alriiiiight! Good! I didn't see the game, were there any monsterdongs? If not, why not? If so, good!
May 29, 201412 yr Author Good! I didn't see the game, were there any monsterdongs? If not, why not? If so, good! None. AJ Ramos gave one up to Wilson Ramos, though.
May 29, 201412 yr holy shit crazy ass game! Nats get bases loaded no outs and can't score. The next inning they have 3 base hits and can't score. Redmond does his very move where he bunts the #2 guy so Stanton getss IBB'd and the fish go on to score 4 runs in the 10th. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU BRAVES.
May 29, 201412 yr Alright that did not go according to the usual script. Very big win. However, I am left thinking about Alvarez....
May 29, 201412 yr Alright that did not go according to the usual script. Very big win. However, I am left thinking about Alvarez.... Yea hope Alvarez is OK.
May 29, 201412 yr Yea hope Alvarez is OK. Are there any other old pitchers with animals as last names that we could sign for a million bux just in case?
May 29, 201412 yr Are there any other old pitchers with animals as last names that we could sign for a million bux just in case? Na, just gotta call up the kid who rhymes with Meany. Or Weeny.
May 29, 201412 yr Are there any other old pitchers with animals as last names that we could sign for a million bux just in case? Chad Fox?
May 29, 201412 yr Hope Alvarez is okay. Can't lose him and Jose now...team is 28-25. Awesome. Awesome. But pitchers need to stay healthy, I'm worried team may break down at this rate, unless Loria spends. Wonder what Javier is doing....
May 29, 201412 yr I love the Nats forums. These guys freak out even worse than we do. Lol. And they are really scared of Stanton, and for good reason.
May 29, 201412 yr I'm shocked we won that game. Kind gives me goose bumps when we can win those games. Been a while since that's happened. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
May 29, 201412 yr Hope Alvarez is okay. Can't lose him and Jose now...team is 28-25. Awesome. Awesome. But pitchers need to stay healthy, I'm worried team may break down at this rate, unless Loria spends. Wonder what Javier is doing.... If that is the case, makes you wonder about the conditioning they are going through. These are young guys and shouldn't be going through this so early. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
May 29, 201412 yr Underrated moment in the game was DD's catch after the wild throw. Saved a couple runs..
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.