Everything posted by rmc523
-
5/14 at Twins
It just feels like assessment year after assessment year.....at a certain point you have to keep some people and actually try.
-
5/14 at Twins
It's the same story every year........"Marlins have immense depth".......they trade half of it and three games into the season there's no depth.
-
5/14 at Twins
Where in the world are you? The game was at like 12-something.....
-
Send Braxton back to Jacksonville
I mean, suggesting that after one start is a bit ridiculous.
-
5/14 at Twins
alright, that's enough of that...
-
5/14 at Twins
Braxton throwing a walk clinic.
-
5/14 at Twins
bases loaded again, and doesn't get out of it this time. Helped out by a ground rule double....
- 5/14 at Twins
-
5/14 at Twins
Braxton worked out of it without giving up a run.
-
5/14 at Twins
Didn't see a game thread for yesterday even though we won, so figured I'd make one for today's game. Braxton Garrett starting Morel looks great as usual lol. Braxton looks rusty with bases loaded in the top of the first, with no outs.
-
2026 Marlins Attendance Thread
Yeah, home run porch tickets are like $10 I think.....to be fair, the place is so empty, you could get those tickets and then move somewhere better without much issue, but I agree with your overall point. Yeah I went to a game recently on a Tuesday or Wednesday and dealing with Miami traffic was a nightmare.....I did it daily for 4 years so I'm used to it and know the traffic patterns, but still it's a chore to get down there for Broward fans.....Palm Beach fans likely don't even bother on weekdays.
-
Snelling UCL sprain
definitely a Marlins thing to happen.
-
2026 Marlins Attendance Thread
Or just tired of a mediocre team that doesn't ever try to win.
-
Paddack signs with fish
Reds To Sign Chris Paddack - MLB Trade Rumors
-
2026 Marlins Attendance Thread
I finally got around to updating the chart for attendance. Here's where we're at so far: Opening Day this year was vs. the Rockies instead of the Pirates, and fell on a Friday instead of a Thursday. Attendance of that game was 32,459 vs. 31,590, an increase of 869. Currently on pace for a slight decrease, though I think that'll drop, as last year has another sellout Yankees series that won't happen this year. We do host the Red Sox, but I don't know if they draw quite the same as the Yankees. Through 26 home games: Upcoming homestand from 5/18-5/24 against the Braves for 4 games and Mets for 3 games.
-
MLB, MLBPA Begin 2027 CBA Negotiations - UPDATE 8/28/26
MLB, MLBPA Begin CBA Negotiations - MLB Trade Rumors Major League Baseball and the MLB Players Association held their first official collective bargaining meeting of 2026 in New York City today, per reporting from Jeff Passan of ESPN and Evan Drellich of The Athletic. At this point, there’s not much in terms of news. Both reporters note that today’s meeting was mostly about the two sides presenting basic overviews of their positions. Formal proposals will come in future meetings. The current collective bargaining agreement expires on December 1st. It’s not unusual to begin talks about this far out. As noted by Drellich, they are actually starting a little later than last time. In 2021, opening presentations were made in April. SEE UPDATED POST BELOW AS OF 8/28/26
-
Paddack signs with fish
Marlins Release Chris Paddack - MLB Trade Rumors Paddack has been released.
-
Nats-Marlins May 8 Big Rob's Debut!
They don’t want to win (yet). He’s more focused on finding garbage heap people to try and trade still
-
Robby Snelling Will Start for the Marlins on Friday
Poor guy got called up, not used, and DFA'd within 24 hours lol
-
Orioles at Marlins Five the Mayo
nothing
-
Paddack signs with fish
You’d think he’d be first up for service time on Snelling
-
Paddack signs with fish
If they were serious to compete, they'd have done more in the offseason....
-
Observations from my first visit to LoanDepot Park in a couple of years
You're entitled to your opinion. But you implied I'd never been before, which is far from the truth. If you're happy with them removing features and menu items throughout the park, by all means, throw them a parade. I just don't think giving this cheap organization a pass for pulling more things away is warranted.
-
MayDay May Day- Phanatics versus Fighting Fish- May 1
Very marlins to lose to struggling teams lol
-
Observations from my first visit to LoanDepot Park in a couple of years
What are you talking about dude? Disgruntled noob out of touch with attending a live Marlins game? Please...........I have a ton of posts on here about my park experiences before and after the current group. Folks here were literally joking I lived in the bushes at the stadium because of all the updates I'd always post. I've been going to games at the park literally since opening day 2012, and was in the park before that during construction of the thing. Had a 20-game package in that season and have been to a bunch of games since then, both under the Loria tenure and the Sherman era (though fewer under the current group). I've gone far less recently because ownership's lack of drive to compete leaves me not wanting to spend money on going. I don't think you read my post at all. It was a comparison to how the park was last time I went (or before that). When is the last time you've been to the park? No, I'm not expecting a Tomahawk Ribeye. I'm expecting the same food experience/variety that I had last time I went under the same ownership group. They made a point to improve the food when they took over.......and it has regressed from that standard that they set. I'm supposed to just say "ok thanks" to that? No, I'm not giving them a pass for setting a standard of a nice variety of food options at each stand, and then reverting to 5 varieties of hot dogs and 2 hamburger options/typical ballpark food in 90% of the concessions. I know what the change up is....had you read the line where I said "That "Change up" place that used to feature a meal based on the opponent now just features snacks or a "build your own hot dog" place", you would know that. You're telling me that the food of St. Louis is a build your own hot dog? Ok..... Hmm, look at that......no hot dog on that list..... I didn't say parking was difficult, I said the prepaid setup was confusing until you got into the stairwells where it was explained, and said "Once that was figured out, it was easy and that was it, but I feel they could do a much better job explaining how that works, whether it be when you purchase, or more signs IN the garage." Parking isn't difficult because the place is empty. But when it was full, it's a disaster in the area. Those are just a few off quick searches, but I know there's been plenty more......but yeah, total noob..........never been, just complaining to complain...... Threads I've started: loanDepot Park Updates Observations & Critique - Miami Marlins - MarlinsBaseball.com Marlins Park Renovation Updates - Page 9 - Miami Marlins - MarlinsBaseball.com Comments in other threads: Recess Sports Lounge and other ballpark changes - Page 2 - Miami Marlins - MarlinsBaseball.com Going to my first game at loanDepot Park tomorrow - Miami Marlins - MarlinsBaseball.com