Everything posted by rmc523
-
Help. TV footage help....
If you have MLB.TV/ the Marlins tv subscription, you can replay the whole game on "watch archive" and do a screen recording or something of the double. https://www.mlb.com/tv/g824888/va158a5c8-e346-4a17-af52-4da3a6803556?affiliateId=GAMEDAY#game=824888,tfs=20260804_231500,game_state=live There wasn't a specific pre-done individual clip for the Lopez double that I could fine, but it was briefly featured in the video summary here, around 1:52. https://www.mlb.com/gameday/marlins-vs-braves/2026/08/04/824888/final/summary/keyMoments?lctg=124546856&partnerId=it-20260805-19260848-mlb-1-B&utm_id=it-20260805-19260848-mlb-1-B Otherwise, you'd have to do the screenshot approach mentioned above.
-
8/4 at Braves
Yup, they waved the white flag... I didn't see any of the game, but why on earth would you try to double steal then???
-
Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
Hmm, I actually like Sielaff. I enjoy his broadcasts more than Severino......Sielaff feels more like a hometown broadcaster than Severino who felt like a national guy. And what do you mean post the paragraph of the article? Which paragraph? It had a lot of subjects in it (mostly overall trade deadline talk), so is there something specific you're asking about, and I'll try.
-
Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
I guess I mis-read that.....I interpreted "back up" as the analyst, but I guess it's meaning back up as in if Sielaff can't make a few games.
-
Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
TV news for potential Sielaff pair analyst for next year. For the Aug. 11-13 series against Pittsburgh, the Marlins will use radio voice Jack McMullen on the TV call and TV announcer Kyle Sielaff on radio. The Marlins are doing this to see how McMullen’s crisp radio call will translate to television. If he aces the assignment, he would be positioned to back up Sielaff next season, in addition to continuing his duties as the team’s radio voice. Sielaff took off one series this season; Craig Minervini filled in. Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/mlb/miami-marlins/article316714953.html#storylink=cpy
-
Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
Yes, Son of Jack is @Admin . I asked that yesterday about @Michael - looks like he was last active back in April....guess he punted on the season? Looks like @SilverBullet was last active in May. Not sure why they both have been MIA. This ownership group has owned the team for 9 years now. You can only peddle the "look at where they started" BS so long before making them take accountability. Lol, this move didn't "stun" anyone. Stunning everyone would've been the Marlins getting Skubal (not saying we should've, just an example).- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
This. I get that they lost 12 in a row at probably the worst time. But they've also rebounded winning 6 of 7, so a 6-13 record over that span.....not great, but the team is still very much in it, and only 1.5 games out of the wild card. So that means they wave the white flag and punt yet again? In a vacuum, the trades are fine, it's more the principle of what they did (or rather didn't do). It's them kicking the can to some future season of 20XX, and it's just yet another pair of middle fingers to what fans that are left (not to mention the players that want to see support from the FO instead of saying "try again next year!"). I'd love to be proven wrong and would love for them to make it despite the FO and ownership not caring, but it just makes me "meh" on the team. Eh, I doubt they'd have done anything anyway.....they're looking for any excuse to not try/kick the can down the road....- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
Who? lol.- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
I'm just posting what's been put out there. I'd have included an Athletic grade for that trade too, but they didn't do one. The other category was "prospect", neither Garrett or Norby are prospects. Garrett's been in MLB, and Norby has been back and forth this year. You know what it meant.- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
Yup, that's why I said we shuffled some deck chairs while also subtracting from the existing roster to gather/hoard more prospects. Yay future!!- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
Bachar return:- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
So Marlins trade deadline day: Deals: Liam Hicks to TB for prospects Third baseman Brayden Taylor, shortstop Adrian Santana and right-hander Jacob Kisting Braxton Garrett to Cubs for prospects infielder Jonathon Long and righty Jace Beck Marlins acquiring Victor Vodnik from the Rockies for infielder Connor Norby and minor league pitcher Aiden May Lake Bachar to Pirates for RHP Brandan Bidois, INF Hyun Seung Lee, OF Brian Sanchez OUT: MLB - Hicks, Garrett, Norby, Bachar Prospect - May IN: Prospects - Brayden Taylor, Adrian Santana, Jacob Kisting, Jonathan Long, Jace Beck, RHP Brandan Bidois, INF Hyun Seung Lee, OF Brian Sanchez MLB - Victor Vodnik- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
So we shuffled some deck chairs and got more prospects. Yay!- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
It's 6:01 now....- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
We did something. Is this guy any good?- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
I mean....I guess...........but nah, they don't get a pass.- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
- Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.