Everything posted by Marlins
-
Discount on Marlins Gear
Coupon codes for fansedge.com: 10% off orders over $100: CODE=JULTNPCT 7% off order over $70: CODE=JULYSEVN 15% off orders over $125: CODE=FEJUL125
-
7/19 Post Game
I can't watch this team anymore.
-
Omar Infante rumor
Exactly, ya stalker. I know you wanna see the whole collection. I'd rather see Kate Upton anyday. So I could post a bunch of pics of Kate Upton but not "Mrs. Clevelander"? I understand you thinking Kate is better looking, but it's not like it's not a close matchup. I'd bet at least a decent percentage of people would find the Clevelander model more attractive. Riiiiiggghttt. I think there's only 1 way to settle this... POLL!!!
-
7/18 Post Game
Down 4 runs with 1 out in the 8th & a runner on 1st...Kinda surprised they just called the game. The way the Marlins offense was hitting the game was over, but generally speaking a team should be given a chance to come back in such a situation...
-
Discount on Marlins Gear
Usually when I search for something on Google I find what I'm looking for... 25% off from MLB Shop until this Thursday night when you buy 3 or more items. Enjoy! Buy 3 items or more, take 25% off your order Cannot be combined with any other offer. Terms and Conditions: Offer ends 7/19/12 at 11:59 pm ET and is valid for one use only. Discount does not apply to shipping, handling, gift wrapping, gift cards or taxes. Baseball cards, video games, 2012 All-Star Game BP jerseys, Tommy Bahama apparel, MLB Equipment, Fan Shop, MLB.TV subscriptions and select and Memorabilia items are excluded. Discount will appear in cart on eligible item(s). Personalized items cannot be returned. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer is valid online only and while supplies last. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. HOW IT WORKS To participate, simply add a qualifying product to your shopping cart.
-
Discount on Marlins Gear
Ill try to update this thread as often as I can, but I encourage others to do so as well. Any updates? I think prices should go down every time the Marlins suck with RISP...
-
Omar Infante rumor
Exactly, ya stalker. I know you wanna see the whole collection. I'd rather see Kate Upton anyday. So I could post a bunch of pics of Kate Upton but not "Mrs. Clevelander"? I understand you thinking Kate is better looking, but it's not like it's not a close matchup. I'd bet at least a decent percentage of people would find the Clevelander model more attractive.
-
Omar Infante rumor
Exactly, ya stalker. I know you wanna see the whole collection.
-
Omar Infante rumor
Give me verlander! If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ I did not know Verlander was bangin Kate Upton. Wow. I would fight a bear for her. I'd argue there's some better talent in the Clevelander but everyone is entitled to their own opinion... Kate Upton > Clevelander Blonde Come on, use your "Google skills" and find personal pictures. Like this?
-
Omar Infante rumor
Give me verlander! If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ I did not know Verlander was bangin Kate Upton. Wow. I would fight a bear for her. I'd argue there's some better talent in the Clevelander but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
-
Omar Infante rumor
Give me verlander! If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ Good way to raise attendances... Among other things So more Boner at 2b? f***ery. Not just on the field but in the stands as well.
-
Omar Infante rumor
Give me verlander! If Verlander comes to Miami, so does Kate Upton........ Good way to raise attendances...
-
Omar Infante rumor
According to Bob Nightengale of USA Today, the Tigers are talking to the Marlins about a trade for Omar Infante.
-
7/17 Post Game
Anibal Sanchez came in to the game with the lowest run support in the NL...Glad he finally got some support. Once he got the big lead he just attacked the strikezone & made the Cubs hit their way on. At one point he even threw 18 straight strikes-not sure if I've ever seen that many in a row. That's nothing. Earlier this year, Bartolo Colon threw 38 in a row against the Angels. Holy cow. What's the record?
-
Webb to AAA, Mujica activated
Webb has given up 13 ER in his last 13.1 IP... Not incredibly surprising to me...
-
7/17 Post Game
Anibal Sanchez came in to the game with the lowest run support in the NL...Glad he finally got some support. Once he got the big lead he just attacked the strikezone & made the Cubs hit their way on. At one point he even threw 18 straight strikes-not sure if I've ever seen that many in a row.
- Marlins may become sellers
-
7/16 Post Game
I might not have always been on your mind but I was always in your heart. :| Explains the heart problems. :| Love hurts sometimes. Feel better buddy. There's no heart problems, actually. Heart is healthy. For now. Cool. Glad to hear.
-
Marlins may become sellers
I actually hope they sell Hanley. Getting really tired of his lazy fly balls and strikeouts. I think he could be a lot better if he changed his swing because he's constantly getting his left foot down late on the "leg kick"-but I'm also really tired of his attitude & lack of care. Big waste of talent. Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see the "old Hanley" again. :| He's actually working on that - he's been getting the foot down earlier lately. I know-but he's still late on a lot of pitches because of it. Just think it would be better for him to get a new stance than continue trying to fix this stance which hes struggled so heavily with.
-
7/16 Post Game
I might not have always been on your mind but I was always in your heart. :| Explains the heart problems. :| Love hurts sometimes. Feel better buddy.
-
Marlins may become sellers
I actually hope they sell Hanley. Getting really tired of his lazy fly balls and strikeouts. I think he could be a lot better if he changed his swing because he's constantly getting his left foot down late on the "leg kick"-but I'm also really tired of his attitude & lack of care. Big waste of talent. Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see the "old Hanley" again. :|
-
7/16 Post Game
Ban yourself until we win 18 straight. I'm not doing that because I know you can't go 18 games without me. I survived 3 years without you, didn't I? Yes, but there wasn't a day that went by where you didn't think of me. :| There was one. Actually two ... ... Now that I think about it, 1,096 days went by I DIDN'T think of you. Meh. I might not have always been on your mind but I was always in your heart. :|
-
7/16 Post Game
Ban yourself until we win 18 straight. I'm not doing that because I know you can't go 18 games without me. I survived 3 years without you, didn't I? Yes, but there wasn't a day that went by where you didn't think of me. :|
-
7/16 Post Game
Well, just because you have season tickets & I don't doesn't make you a "better fan." I'd say the main components of being a "good fan" are heart, faith & devotion. But I'm not about to have this argument, so... [/discussion] He's making fun of BroncoBob. Learn squall's humor, would ya? Sorry then, my bad. A little hard to learn every poster's kind of humor when you ban yourself every time you jinx the team. Ban yourself until we win 18 straight. I'm not doing that because I know you can't go 18 games without me.
-
7/16 Post Game
Well, just because you have season tickets & I don't doesn't make you a "better fan." I'd say the main components of being a "good fan" are heart, faith & devotion. But I'm not about to have this argument, so... [/discussion] He's making fun of BroncoBob. Learn squall's humor, would ya? Sorry then, my bad. A little hard to learn every poster's kind of humor when you ban yourself every time you jinx the team.